RSR Automotive Nurburgring Trip Sep 2014

plus passenger window tolls , thats main reason for passenger ...lol

im 50/50

Re: Re: RSR Automotive Nurburgring Trip Sep 2014

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=40251.msg1#msg1 date=1390209918]
plus passenger window tolls , thats main reason for passenger ...lol

im 50/50
[/quote]

Your 80/20 dickwad. Cant fight them hall monkeys on my own... :)

Not every "missus" is the same lads???? we are thinking of going for our honeymoon, is this a yearly event? If so we might join next yr!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Davelegacy- 2001 Bug Wagon
2. Bonito - 1999 STi V6
3. James - Sierra Cosworth

50/50 GOING:

1.Gonzogicken - 2006 S204
2. Mac Mac - 2002 Bug STi

Anyone else have further thoughts on this?

this is a good idea dec as it was quite restrictive ,track only open from 5 . when we were there . be more like an open pit trackday

cheers dave :thumbsup:

lads anyone even remotely thinking of goin to the ring this is the best way to do it .that's with a group of lads that have been there and can give you the whole experience i.e the road trip,the sites,the nurburgring,the nurburg /adenau area its awesome get the names down for a great experience :goodjob:

I don't think I will have everything done to mine that I want to do in time for this September but next year is a 100%!

Dates. 18-24th September

Boat Tues 3.30pm 18th September
Arrive Weds 10.30am 19th September
Drive to nurburgring.
Stay Weds-Mon in Adeneu
Boat Tues 23rd 6pm
Arrive Rosslare about 11.30am Weds 24th.

Hey dave id be well up for going just got to run it buy the mrs and find some poor sap to come with me.... prob have to take a dive from work too.. as long as im not on youtube climbing out of an upsidedown impreza ill be fine :icon_grin: ill put the feelers out to see who could go, are those dates set now??

Back