RSR Automotive Nurburgring Trip Sep 2014

davelegacy

Member Number 16
Right Folks.

It probably seems way way too early for talking about something 9 months away.

But imo thats what will ease this trip costings for most.

The cost per person from going the last 2 years incl every single thing. as in incl your spending money on all food drink and even ice pops ha is about e1000 per man.

based on 2 people breakdown each.

boat e180
accom incl breakfast x5 nights e225
fuel half e350
tolls half e30
food and drink e200 say

What i am looking to do for lads who want to pay by the month is use a dormant bank acc. so can lodge money between now and then with yer name becide lodgement. so time comes to travel just tot up what you have paid in and minus boat and hand you balance in cash on day trip.

Like last year we broke the trip up with a visit to the swiss alps and hight passes and night stay over also. Will be looking to pick out a location of interest the same this year.

Whats peoples thoughts?

Who would be 100% interested?

who would be 50/50 interested?

Dave

Did this last year and would highly recommend it! Some Craic!!!
IMO best way to experience this trip is with like minded people who have been there before and know the ropes.
For anyone who is 50/50 considering to do it or not I would say go for it, you won't regret it!
Won't be doing it this year myself as she won't let me again so soon!!! but will do it again in the future no doubt.

great idea dave if I wasn't goin to oz I would definitely have my name down,when are you thinking of goin

Re: Re: RSR Automotive Nurburgring Trip Sep 2014

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=40251.msg1#msg1 date=1388954169]
great idea dave if I wasn't goin to oz I would definitely have my name down,when are you thinking of goin
[/quote]

same again roughly. September.

Sorting this early will allow opinions etc and try work out a time suits everyone.

jesus id love to go scally is on about goin this year for a weekend job it might suit to organise to be there when ye are there for the crack but it would be very close to me coming back from oz I may see when scal is goin and if I can afford it

I am very interested in this, want to plan year and see how fixed for time and money, but good idea to get ball rolling Dave.

im might be up for this aswell as i have it on my list to do items will know sooner the time dave :thumbsup:

100% GOING:

1. Davelegacy
2. Bonito

50/50 GOING:

1.Gonzogicken

Just a Q Dave. Is majority of boat price for the car? As in if I was going on my own, it woulnd't be much more than €180 for the boat?

Going on your own is madness , need at least one passo to help with the cost. One thats paying coarse not the missus!

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=40251.msg461605#msg461605 date=1390157743]
Going on your own is madness , need at least one passo to help with the cost. One thats paying coarse not the missus!
[/quote]

Be easy finding a friend willing to go. Harder pushed them having money to go. :D I may harass a few people. Obviously I'll have to ask the missus first to let her say no. :multijump:

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=40251.msg461607#msg461607 date=1390157967]
I've gone on my own and it cost me 2000 Euro for everything
[/quote]

thats a fair bit Dec. I went one my own and we did a bit of world war site seeing on way back along by the coast and it didn't cost that much. I'd say a few hundred less. Maybe you used a few tanks of petrol on the ring that would bring the cost up..lol

It usually costs me about 5 tanks at the ring the car does about five laps to a tank so that could be it alright :multijump:

Don't go on your own!!! Besides the cost you will be in the car a lot on your own and need a passo to help pass the time!!

Back