rs focus

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
saw one today in tramore in white looks really mean and savage in the flesh,would like it over the new impreza :icon_headbang:

This was parked down the road from my job last week

Wild colour, looks the business but I'd choose one in white too.

Going back to previous arguments I was proved right the standard STI is quicker on a track..the 330 prodrive would show it a clean pair of heels...ford where very clever releasing the car in the Alps with slow tight bends where FWD would pull it out make it seem like it was pulling better...the Jornos where falling over it with praise...its still a great car and I suppose when the STI gets scrapped it will be the only real rally rep you can buy

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=16547.msg203149#msg203149 date=1248084284]
Car looks savae and I think the green looks class :049:
[/quote]

would you drive around in your scoob dressed in that colour ????????

sorry, i jus dont like any colour green on a car , with the very very odd exception , jus think there will always be a nicer colour you could choose :snooty:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=16547.msg203154#msg203154 date=1248086073]
[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=16547.msg203149#msg203149 date=1248084284]
Car looks savae and I think the green looks class :049:
[/quote]

would you drive around in your scoob dressed in that colour ????????

sorry, i just dont like any colour green on a car , with the very very odd exception , just think there will always be a nicer colour you could choose :snooty:
[/quote]

No i wouldnt consider it for my own car cause it would look sh*t but for the car it is, I think it looks great and thats the colour i would have it in. Looks great in the flesh in that colour.

Theres a man lives close to me just picked one up last week, traded his Evo8 against it. Looks savage in white. Agree with Robbie though, i think the green suits that car for some reason. :thumbsup:

Dont care what anyone says, I'd take that anyday over the new impreza, looks better, tis quick although not 4wd, but interior is class on them, Green, Blue or white, any color suits them. I'd love it in green cause i seen one coming towards me on the road the other day, was a dark blue one, but it really has some presence on the road.

So its a :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me

I have to admit, the blue does look savage, was passed by one in sandymount a few weeks ago and was sweet.

Just not into the green atal atal!!

[quote author=tommy 555 link=topic=16547.msg203220#msg203220 date=1248101632]
Volvo engine in these , same as t5 ?
[/quote]

Yeah same block just different internals.

Cool , could make a proper sleeper out of a t5 so just do quick engine swap , plus the benefit of rear wheel drive , :multijump:

[quote author=tommy 555 link=topic=16547.msg203252#msg203252 date=1248110387]
Cool , could make a proper sleeper out of a t5 so just do quick engine swap , plus the benefit of rear wheel drive , :multijump:
[/quote]

t5's are FWD

Back