RR @ AI Motor Sport Results

Seen a few northern police goin around on the way back but yeah the bloke on the garda run off area with his lights on,spotted him a good bit away :lol: didnt see any others the rest of the way home tho :ponder:

My sat nav went mad when I overtook a lad in the average speed camera area! :ponder: I didn't know what was going on, it flashed red and beeped quite loud! :ponder:
Shame it doesn't do the same for hand held cameras!
I didn't see any gaurds at all!
Good drive up and back and I had a bit of fun on the slippy stuff :dance:
Dan

@ Nicknack: Is your car auto or manual?? If manual then she's bang on, If auto though I'm not sure what why the rollers compensate for transmission losses to accurately calculate power!
Dan

Holy God Dan that is a fast forrester, I might even risk sayin thats proobly the fastest forester in Ireland...! That is so cool, well done lads great job..! Hopefully ill be in the next rr day, see what my old yoke is squeezing. Good job lads

@dan, yeah its auto so will have to root out where that extra power is coming from. im fair happy with the power but at the same time worried that something isint set up right, especially with the misfire i have. Seemingly my vod is a bit more extreme than any others.

Best get is to book her in for decat and remap a.s.a.p. the lad who mapped mine is coming back over sometime soon and he loves the B4's Bob Rawle/STI Tuning!
You'll get savage results with the E5+booster!
dan

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=5283.msg59488#msg59488 date=1202067190]
mcdonalds in Sprucefield........

I didn't see any cops all day?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
[/quote]

you only see these things when you slow down :lol:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=5283.msg59441#msg59441 date=1202050633]
[quote author=tractorman link=topic=5283.msg59298#msg59298 date=1201981981]
great day ,thanks Paul

got 331 BHP and 275 i think,for torque :thumbsup: happy days :headbanger:

Alan
[/quote]

What have you done to her Alan, good figures there. I knew the other night following you down the motorway she had plenty of power under her :thumbsup:

@brian
Thanks man,apexi ecu mapped by andy forrest running 1.3 bar,k and n filter,straight though exhaust,and i think a freshly rebuilt engine helps,seems faster since rebuild.
Talking to the guy on the rollers,i had mine restricted to 7200rpm(where the 331bhp was) should have gotten a few extra horses.My mistake.Was leveling off at that point anyway
Alan
[/quote]

yeah well impressed , first thanks to lads for orginasing it and all the pics .good to meet some new faces and existing ones.. as soon as we hit newry everything started turnin white and very cold... some lovely cars and a seriously noisy s204, very cold toes by the end of it all as pics will tell [snow] and a big shout out to carlo for the loan of a wheel :thumbsup:to get me on rollers after my flat wheel incident [dont ask]! didnt know what to expect of rollers , anything over standard 300 and i was happy , so well chuffed wit 324 bhp.
oh the look on garda s face as they stopped middle of road outside maxol starring at 20-odd scoobs @ 7 in mornin not knowing what to do , and just driving off.......
@ dan , kickin out at every opourtunity, i like

"interesting power" :D I like it!
Yeah I'm only delighted, I like that it has more torque than bhp, because I don't like revving her hard, So the big wave of torque @ 3000rpm is enough to keep me entertained "interested" for the time being anyway :D :thumbsup:
hopefully the bottom end copes for a couple of years and a few trackdays, to give me a chance to save for a forged 2.5 engine and big hybrid twin scroll windmill :dance:
Dan

jesus dan do u ever stop,as if 386bhp wasn good enough for ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=5283.msg59798#msg59798 date=1202162294]
"interesting power" :D I like it!
Yeah I'm only delighted, I like that it has more torque than bhp, because I don't like revving her hard, So the big wave of torque @ 3000rpm is enough to keep me entertained "interested" for the time being anyway :D :thumbsup:
hopefully the bottom end copes for a couple of years and a few trackdays, to give me a chance to save for a forged 2.5 engine and big hybrid twin scroll windmill :dance:
Dan
[/quote]

Hey Dan, There arent really any twin scrolls that would get you much more power then you already have. You could get a larger core put into your old turbo but it would be cheaper buying a nice 321T I reckon.

Damo

Maybe some nice company will develop one before I need it!
I'd love the big power but I really wouldn't want sluggish delivery or no bottom end torque!
We all need something to work towards! :D
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=5283.msg59909#msg59909 date=1202222713]
I'd love the big power but I really wouldn't want sluggish delivery or no bottom end torque!
Dan
[/quote]

You wont have any of that on a 2.5 so don t worry about it. Some of the Garett hybrids spool very similer to a 20g.

Damo

[quote author=Renno link=topic=5283.msg59939#msg59939 date=1202234222]
Dan
[/quote]

You wont have any of that on a 2.5 so don t worry about it. Some of the Garett hybrids spool very similer to a 20g.

Damo
[/quote]

Throw a MD321t on Dan you will have 450 and similar spool to a 20g.

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=5283.msg59960#msg59960 date=1202236262]
[quote author=Renno link=topic=5283.msg59939#msg59939 date=1202234222]
Dan
[/quote]

Damo
[/quote]

Throw a MD321t on Dan you will have 450 and similar spool to a 20g.
[/quote]

Well I wouldent go quite that far ;)

Thanx for the pointers!
It's something to look forward to anyway! :D
Porsche rear calipers and some suspension revisions first!
I'm still trying to find out the widest tyres i can fit!
Dan

Back