Rolling Road Day - November 18th

hi lads just wondering if i went to r/r day what would be my chances of geting it on the rollers as i just got it and would love ta know what shes at???its a 97 type r wit motec ecu....

I'd say you might be out of luck,
It's fully booked with lads waitting for cancellations
that said there's always 1 or 2 that don't turn up.

If it's not far pop down on the day you might be lucky

Niall.

i,m not a member but i live beside westward can any one go and have look with there own scooby,s????

rolling road day.

can any one turn up with there scooby that is,nt a non member to the rolling road day to have a look if its booked out any way

Ya, feel free to come along Murt. I'd say there'll be a good few just turning up for a look!

John

I think Dave Legacy and Frawls may be driving something else by the time the rr comes up so there may be place available.

Scruff if you'd only let me loose on your barnet with a scisors and Audi TT 1600 watt turbo dryer no one would ever be able to call you Scruff again, bald maybe but not Scruff :lol:

My new car wont be here until Feb so I will have her on the "rollers" in Westward!

Dave Legacy's new Turbo utter Nutter wont be here until Jan so I presume he'll be in attendance with his current weapon.

Frawls

cant someone post some directions for me please? im in dub on friday on business so can drive out in the morning

not 100% sure yet, might be in dub on friday and staying overnight, if not from cork

hi wasps if ur coming from dublin get on to the m7 and stay on until the cork exit and just follow the road to the left and you will come to abbeyleix a few miles down the road,, from cork it'll be the last town before the m7

[quote author=kildare scooby link=topic=757.msg6332#msg6332 date=1163494092]
hi wasps if ur coming from dublin get on to the m7 and stay on until the cork exit and just follow the road to the left and you will come to abbeyleix a few miles down the road,, from cork it'll be the last town before the m7
[/quote]

Trev the rolling road day is on in Enfield :D

oh s**t thought it was for abbeyleix only noticed that now cheers damo :oops: :oops:

Back