robin van persie

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
Breaking News: Robin Van Persie's north London apartment is on fire. Police suspect Arsene ! :icon_biggrin:

but on a serious note , didnt think it would go through , this could be the start of something special !

Now we've got 2 weeks to find a top class midfielder and we'll be looking good. Can't see it happening but here's hoping :pray:

Fact still remains he's only completed 1 decent season in 8 years, I'm going to reserve judgement on this...one of my favourite players but 24 million seems like good business for arsenal on the face of it

we were jus waiting for him to come good before the purchase :icon_grin:. but i hear what your saying . i reckon both camps should be happy .they got their money , and we got our proper striker, which ive missed since ruud ! just watching s.sports last night ,gooners have sold alot of talent (mostly their best) over the last decade . but then we've got rid of a lot too .

as a gunners fan,im happy he went but not to man utd.after the friendly on sunday against colonge
vp had given up.1 good season from 8 i think we did well to get 24million.

van persie has jus finished his book about his time at arsenal ......... it has no title !

:roll:

Back