Ring taxi crash

bit of a fu*k up there alright

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLdDciLMdv8[/youtube]

In my view, it means the ring taxi is good value cause clearly the driver's are actually pushing it on to the limit when you go out with them! Someone who knows the ring that well to bin it must be pushing it. Second ring taxi in a year to crash isnt it?

Thats a good analysis in that link dec. Must be a cost saving measure, like most, saving fu*k all!

I'd say it is alright man you think with bmw being a global company they would want the best

That's a fair impact strong car

His passengers won't forget that in a hurry I wonder will the result be future taxi laps being slower ?

Dec do u recon all the safety systems were on ( would have thought so )

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=42385.msg485572#msg485572 date=1407105582]
id have to agree with dale lomas here they wont pay for the pros like sabine anymore so this is what happens

That would be the cost to streamlining operations and being "cost effective" you'd think the Germans would know that. Peanuts, monkeys and stuff....

I know lads that have been in it with sabine and she switches everything off to do some drifting on the wider corners so I would think they all do it that way the difference is sabine set the lap record on the ring with a Sierra cosworth when she was seventeen and by now probably has upwards of 50-60 k laps done I wonder how many that guy has done?

Bit harsh to judge without having any real trackside information. So many factors can contribute to the back end coming lose like that.
He could have come around that bend at the same speed the previous 15 times without issue and then this time it breaks lose...flat spot on the tyre, something on the track etc. When it starts to come around your dealing with an 1800kg saloon with probably an extra 160kg in the back seats, it's not a sports car.

Back