right or wrong?

totally 110% right in this situation...........

i'd be going mad...........

and as you said you gave her a chance and she she got smart with you.......

just double check with your insurance that your no claims bonus isn't affected in any way!

Bang on mate!! :thumbsup: That'll teach her to be less of a CU Next Tuesday!!
Drives me insane that people have no respect for other peoples stuff :angry: typical empty car car park but they always seem to park right beside you, dont they?
Hope it all works out, just make sure it doesn't affect your no claims.

Rob

i was just informed that it dont affect my no claims but i have to pay the first 250euro and my insurer told me that they would look to get that back for me from her insurer!! is that correct?

250 notes sounds like the excess you pay if you make a claim. Did the insurance company tell you that?

As far as I know, your company will just chase her company to get it sorted! So you might be a while waiting but it shouldn't affect your no claims, though I'm open to correction on that! Fortunately I've never had to go down that road so I'm only goin on what I've been told.

Best of luck,

Rob

I'd of thought you only paid the 250 excess if it's your fault and the claim is against your policy... as it's her fault and the claim is against her policy.. she'll pay her excess (whatever that may be) and then her insurance company covers the balance of the claim.

If you get hit with an excess from your insurance company for someone else causing damage to your car and when the claim is on their policy... you need to change insurance company!

:angry:

Are you insured with Quinn by any chance Coopster?? I was crashed into a while ago by a foreign national with no insurance and i still got hit for the excess. :angry: :angry:

250 Thats nice, mines 500€ excess, fully comp pain in the arse . Royal sun alliance! :(

Sorry to fall in here, but I share your pain. Someone banged into my rear bassanger door with a shopping trolly and another fool keyed my wing. Now I park in the furthes corner of the parking lot, or use my Polo. Oh, and I recently caught a guy leaning against my car. he thought it was OK apparently to smudge my wax job with his filthy oily paws :angry:

Ur dead rite mate, only 2 days ago some1 banged dere door off da back wing over da wheel arch rite where it extends out,its so noticeable....aaaahhhh :angry: Didn't c who did it either. Had a dent already on quater panel so at least i can get both done together now.

I say get at much as u can off da b***h!!!!! :thumbsup:

100% RIGHT MATE

I leave my car in a local public car park all day , while at work and everyday i m coming back to little dents from sulky liitle kids or little old micra drivers , slamming their door off the side of my bus for sport , my car if f*"kin wrecked down both sides.
If she had at least been apologetic or showed some concern i d feel bad , but the way she reacted :shoot:.

Bad KARMA is fought with BAD KARMA ! :subaru:

100% right mate, If she wouldnt do anything then you should have called the police and rang her insurance company... If i only knew who banged my door, i would have taken every cent possiible... I've now taken to parking down the middle of 2 spaces wherever i go... don't care what people think or say cause it stops people using my car as a doorstop...

I'd riing her insurance company in the morning and try go through them..

From your explanation of the damage, I certainly would not want to take the originality off the existing paint by getting the whole side of the car painted for damage so small. Would you not get the dent fixed by paintless dent removal(a pdr tech), and get the mark compounded presuming it will compound out and bill the insurance company the fee. I am not taking the side of the woman coz her behavour along with the majority of people re car parks pi**es me off but I hate getting anything painted that doesnt need doing.

Back