Richard Burns memorial drive 29 Nov

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=19073.msg239160#msg239160 date=1259231903]
Anyone else up for this? So far its me and Carlo, Scoobystew and 3 others................. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

You are all very welcome lads.... let me know how many stickers you want for yourselves and for some of the others that cant make it... I want to make sure you all have stickers after making the effort to come up for the run :xmas_cheers:

Ill not be able to do the run... but ill be in portadown to get some video and photos of the lads if i get the camera gear sorted.
Ill take a set of stickers for both sides of the car.....

Cant make this one lads.

Smokey24. Dont think so but have a llo at post in members section

:smokin:

Well.......... Were meeting at 8.00 am at the technical college in Dundalk in the morning. Give me a bell on 086 8599429 if you get stuck. I'll be up at 7am so dont be afraid bto give me a bell if you want.....................Richie :thumbsup:

[quote author=Richiemac link=topic=19073.msg239623#msg239623 date=1259444672]
Well.......... Were meeting at 8.00 am at the technical college in Dundalk in the morning. Give me a bell on 086 8599429 if you get stuck. I'll be up at 7am so dont be afraid bto give me a bell if you want.....................Richie :thumbsup:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good man Richie there wiil be a half dozen scoobys outside your house round half 7 for the breakfast!!!!!!! :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:

Lads... thanks for making the effort in coming up for the drive... hope you all enjoyed yourselves and hopefully made some new friends...

If any of ye want some stickers then pm me your address and I'll post them down to you for €5 a set. You can paypal me or send me the money...

Looks like we raised about €1100 so far for the Richard Burns Foundation.

IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

hey guys gud pics there richie and stew sorry for not getn back to you couldn make it as had issues wit d car hope all had a gud day

I was called into work at 5am and didnt leave the M50 till after 10 in the end...... so ended up gettin back to the parents house in armagh and fell asleep instantly so sorry i couldnt make it over.......

Dave ill email ya the address and that if ya can send me the stickers down?

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=19073.msg240039#msg240039 date=1259658747

Dave ill email ya the address and that if ya can send me the stickers down?
[/quote]

No problems Neil.... just let me know how many sets you want and if you could co-ordinate with the other guys and I can send all to you.

Cheers buddy!!

PHOTO MONTAGES

Anyone that went and wants montage done can contact info@sperrinsphotography.com

They are £17.00 p+p. Well worth it.

Copy of my last one below

Tell john i gave you his details and he will look after.Mightnt have before crimbo as hes doing a few.Just mail him you reg and he can sort if he has enough photos

CARLO

Back