reverse lights and reg plate lights not working

jobaru

Sunday Drivers
just wonderin are the reverse lights and the reg plate lights on the same fuse and if so what fuse is it on a 99 b4!! tried the bulbs with no joy so it must be a fuse!!??

There is a connector on the drivers side in the boot. Follow the wires that go down along the drivers side swing arm of the boot until you find the connector. Its a fair possiblilty that the connections have fatigued and broken loose. Happened to me a few months back. I think its a 6 or 8 pin connector but i cant really remember. The connections in the connector are 2.8mm. Hope this helps.

thanks sweet! you were bang on with your diagnoses!! all fixed now! someone give this man some karma!! :thumbsup: :multijump: :thumbsup:

Ah fcuk him, he has enough karma already :icon_nana:

Only joking, I'll pass it on for you.

Join up as a full member & thats only 1 of the many benefits you'll get from this club :thumbsup:

must of been doing some serious :545: :545: :545: to get all them Karma's Rob :mooner:

Ah no fair play man id give you some but 69 is a nice number to stay on :thumbsup:

have the exact same problem in my 02 legacy and i checked the bulbs and fuses which are all good so i was checking for a loose connection somewhere but still no joy so i wil try and find them connectors and see if thats the problem.... thanks :thumbsup:

Back