Respray Prices

scania

Petrolheads
Wondering how much a respray would on a rs legacy roughly. I know its hard to tell without seeing it but very little body damage. Love to do it but this recession is starting to kick in with two days work in two weeks :icon_cry:

im also going to be lookin into this soon hopefully after i swap a few panels around so it,d be good to know a guide price :thumbsup:

well bud mate of mine here lad done my scooby pure top class job he is the head
body man in a merc garage he said he would do it for roughly with out seen it 2.500 or there abouts

Seen on another forum that dcmca with the blue Legacy paid €3000 all in for his! :thumbsup:

2,000 to do mine, the windscreens have to come out, good few carpark dings on it.
and its getting a flat finish so its getting an exta coat of laquer.
got quoted upto 3000 in other places.

Depends on the car
maybe it doesent need a full respray
some panels could be simply machine polished profesionally and the other panels painted?
You would be surprised what can be rectified with a good valet
in my opinion its not price it is quality of work
just because one guy gives you a quote for 100 euro or something cheaper doesent necesarilly mean it is better value
if his work is poor then it will be a absolute wate of money
spend wisely
make sure the work is good the price is fair and that they will stand over the work if the paint goes funny over time or if cracks appear etc.
I would only recommend a full respray if necessary
:thumbsup:
[quote author=scania link=topic=13445.msg166156#msg166156 date=1236547292]
Wondering how much a respray would on a rs legacy roughly. I know its hard to tell without seeing it but very little body damage. Love to do it but this recession is starting to kick in with two days work in two weeks :icon_cry:
[/quote]

Back