Recaro seats wanted

seanie

Looking for a set of recaro seats from 2008 on STI
Any info you can contact me on 0857302842
Or if anyone knows of one breaking
8d0f7896790d6bb51f454630259d9979.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a set about 2 years ago for about 1000 sterling not sure what they making now I let them off in the Hatch sti. Have bucket seats in my blue type r but want them for something else abs put recaros in the type r

Murphys law, couldn't get a set of recaros so purchased a set of sparco prodrive seats, now there are 2 sets of recaros for sale in UK. Has anyone any interest in the sparcos before I put them up for sale online.

There was a Hatch Sti breaking in Athlone breakers a good few months ago. I can't remember the name of the place and I had called them about the 6 speed gearbox and the seats.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

I'll enquire, not all the Hatch have the recaros, there are a couple of sets for sale on Facebook at the moment, was nothing there when I was looking

No problem with postage, I just won't buy unless the sparcos sell.
I'm half tempted keep them so all 3 cars have the same seats but I just have a horn for the recaros this week

There was a Hatch Sti breaking in Athlone breakers a good few months ago. I can't remember the name of the place and I had called them about the 6 speed gearbox and the seats.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

That was in Auto Euro Parts in Athlone, Id say long gone at this stage as it was there for a long time.

It will be something else with him next week, he will want red tiger print WRX ones.........

To be fair, they'd look the part in any Subaru, bought handy off Wish too man ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200828-002810.jpg
    Screenshot_20200828-002810.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 26
Back