RB5 vs FQ340

Yep, it's a knocklink. Essential if you're running our crappy <95 RON fuel with any kind of increased boost pressure or ignition advance. The lights light up to give you plenty of warning that you've a bad batch of fuel and are hitting detonation. Given the conservative map that I'm running at the moment, the link is pretty quiet but if you were to wind it up much past the 300 HP mark, you'd see a little bit more action.

I posted the pictures to show that the link is very discrete and not like the big ugly boxes that you often see stuck to dashboards. It actually looks a bit more like a change up light than anything else, and would work a bit like one too if the map was advanced a bit.

Anyway that's her, and if you think she looks good, believe me she drives better.

I'm off to Italy for a week tomorrow evening so I won't put her up on Carzone/CBG till I get back. If any of you are still interested, let me know.

I'd rather sell her through the club than to somebody who hasn't a clue what she is. The full description is up in the for sale section, only details omitted are that there are two brand new RE050 Potenzas in the boot to match the new ones that went on the front in June and she's taxed until April next year.

batman_threadres.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great read all the same,, I'll buy an evo if I can ever aford to keep it as a 2nd car to my scoob but I'm not test driving one till then because I don't want to be tempted...

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=239.msg282814#msg282814 date=1274343664]
i remember that thread, and his rb5 is still in this club but i cant think who has it!!
[/quote]

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=239.msg282692#msg282692 date=1274293018]
thinki thats eds rb5 now :icon_grin:
[/quote]

:whistle: :whistle:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=239.msg282699#msg282699 date=1274293902]
batman_threadres.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Anybody know who has this rb5 now?

Back