--- RANDOMONIUM ---

fat lad

giant_cheeseburger.gif

To keep on the point of management reports, lets talk about something completely different.

What’s the story with interest rates  :ponder:

Who gives the ECB the right to change them for whatever reasons they want spout out month after month….

What’s the story with fuel prices  :ponder:

As soon as oil goes up, the pump prices go up? But as soon as prices go down…..

What’s the story with vrt  :ponder:

“Yes Sir”, nice car, lets look in the phone book for a number to see what YOU ARE going to pay…

What’s the story with ropey driving  :ponder:

People in the fast lane on motorways doing 50mph…..

What’s the story with TV  :ponder:

As soon as the ads come on they volume goes up…..

What’s the story with Microsoft  :ponder:

You get updates all the time, which make you computer go slower & slower…..  :computer:

What’s the story with MTV  :ponder:

They do not play songs anymore…….

What’s the story with my fuel gauge  :ponder:

The empty light comes on, keep driving for ages, gauge goes below empty, go to petrol station and still find I had 5lts left in it…..

What’s the story with dogs  :ponder:

Have no interest in food sometimes, but still go out of their way to smell another dog’s sh1te……

What’s the story with microwaves  :ponder:

They really make a minute last a long time…..

What’s the story with rhetorical questions  :ponder:

What’s the story about rhetorical answers  :ponder:

What’s the story about all these random questions…..  :ponder:

You tell me…..No don’t bother…..I couldn’t be ar*ed anyway  :whistle:

What’s the story with TV ponder2

As soon as the ads come on they volume goes up…..

il answer that one for you Michael, its an advertisement technique, when the volume goes up, we are supposed to pay more attention, and take in the ad better. they are legally aloud to do it as long as they dont go above a certain dB.

oh and here you go Nodge

fat-bike.jpg

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1848.msg16385#msg16385 date=1174663040]
What뭩 the story with TV ponder2

As soon as the ads come on they volume goes up?.

il answer that one for you Michael, its an advertisement technique, when the volume goes up, we are supposed to pay more attention, and take in the ad better. they are legally aloud to do it as long as they dont go above a certain dB.

[/quote]

@ Norris That question was one of thoses rhetorical ones.....  :lol:  :p  :lol:

:lol: you can answer rhetorical questions if you want!! i just thought id try and impress someone with my communication class expertise!

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1848.msg16385#msg16385 date=1174663040]

oh and here you go Nodge

fat-bike.jpg

[/quote]

You gotta love this forum............ask and it shall be given unto you!!!!

maybe theres a lack of 'Random' type people here! AKA Rondomers.

heres something Random

affirm_random.jpg

man, 2 euro a drink in Redz on a monday is just pure violent, see ya later college in the mouring, had to hand in an assignment, get the boat, ill take the -10% for late hand up thank you :salute:

@ Norris

Did you put a bid in for that steve vai guitar on e-bay last night wen for just under 2K euro, was watching the final parts of the auction with a mate whose a steve vai fan but had a maxed out credit card :lol: * Q evil laugh* :lol:

dirt, i seen that alright, i really wanted to put a bid on his VAI2K DNA, its one he owned himself, it went for over £5,000 he was also auctioning a lot of his gear from his previous tours, id say there all gone now :)

DNA_small.jpg

also, this one is in the hard rock hall of fame (along with a few others of his) he used in in his early 80's david lee roth days, and was valued at €50,000 :shock:

gtr048.jpg

jesus did i get that quote wrong, Steve's VAI2K DNA actually sold for $26,600.00 :lol:

Well its still over £5000!!! So you weren't totally wrong plus when you take sterling into account... Or were you also asking a rhetorical question?? That I felt like answering coz I haven't anything random to say. No imagination... Although I don't know where but I just have some feeling over me that 1.6 Imprezas are the way to go... Must have been subliminal advertising from somewhere...
Ya can write some amount of sh1te when just rambling which is what I used to do for assignments for college. I also talk a lot of sh1te when I get going and there's nothing else to say just to keep the silence away. Silence is good sometimes like when you're sleeping. Sleeping is good too, helps recharge the batterys, helps pretend you've no problems, That your missus is a super model...

Enough of the randomness for now...

Read today wacko jacko is planning to build a 50 foot high animatronic robot of himself ..its gonna walk around the desert outside vegas and shoot laser beems from its eyes

"jesus did i get that quote wrong, Steve's VAI2K DNA actually sold for $26,600.00"

ya forgot to add the VRT didn't ya, :roll:

aaaaa rambling in thesis, try doing one on the work of renassiance painters (aka the ninja turtles) I managed to get a whole 2 pages out of the type of brushes they used, not to mention the hazzards of painting by candle light. although you know your up to your neck when you start counting words that google wont add in searchs, is - and -the -..... etc :lol:

Back