Random Car Photos Thread

Seen that one alright before, class idea. Rear light mods seem to be huge with the 7s.

Not a fan of most rocket bunny kits but l like this one. I think improves the not so good looking new Supra. There is also some porsche going around the rear wing :thumbsup:
Let's face it, it was always going to happen ????

The Mk5 Supra Rocket Bunny kit is in production! ????????

It doesn't really look like a 160k car, Performance wise yes , but it looks like and speced white 520 diesel

joe you are right at least from my point fo view. As I was passing it in the showroom and it didnt caught my attention at all until I saw the M5 reg plates and even them I went to the infoboard to make sure I was looking at the real deal.
And how a delivery costs 995 is beyond me when I send few cars to Poland for 450 euro:roll:

CIaran in the video the M5 is listed as 96k sterling , quite some difference with the 160k euro in Ireland

Last edited:
In fairness, there?s probably a bit of insurance to be paid for shipping a ?160k car.

There was one outside my house last weekend, a guy who works for a dealership always drives something nice at long weekends when he?s home visiting his folks. It?s very subtle - sounded normal as well when he drove past. He had an m4 earlier in the year and that?s the opposite, aggressively styled and sounds angry all the time, growling and popping even when just driving through town. I?d say it?s deliberate, your typical m5 owner doesn?t want a car that?s balls out all the time.

Ireland is nuts Tommy no doubt ..

mate got a nice spec new 520d m sport + recently and for similar money in UK he would be in a m4

Imagine the price of that Nsx here[emoji1785]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rare sight on route 66 USA.sorry M50 southbound.

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_192047.jpg
    IMG_20190428_192047.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 83
Back