rallycross ireland mondello

no but was down there yesterday [sun]  alright bit of action apart from that poor fecker in the white :eek:mg: [ careful u dont topple it ] micra  . the supercars final was pretty exciting :headbanger: with mc hale , carnigie and a few others goin round the first bendpanel to panel , five a breast ,SAVAGE . :headbanger: carnigie went out the two yellow scoobys went through :thumbsup: but mc hale and the 6r4 wernt too long catchin and passin , heard mc hale had 600 hundred ponys in his rs200. good day out!!

was tellin mates about internet place wit cheap tyres on way to mondello , :dance: said we d stop for brekkie , so did that and on way out , dunno why but looked at scooby up the street and i feckin knew straight away !!!!! :evil: :angry: :angry: :evil:

poxy flat wheel, talk about cursing myself,  so wheelbarrowed it to mondello and subsequently will be a couple of tonne out of pocket today, two fronts and 4.w.a,  but sure thats life!!!!! :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

o yeah mondello is on the new need for speed game , pretty impressive!!!

mondello.jpg

"One of Europe's most testing tracks, Mondello provides intense racing in the heart of Ireland."

Thats class!What game is that?is it the Pro street game :ponder: Dont really spend much time on the old PS2 myself!

yeah pro street, rented it out and am playin with a 800 bhp scoob for drag racing. would recomend

who is the fiesta, darren gass has one and i think they are class, pity he cant drive it though :dunno:

:thumbsup:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4424.msg47161#msg47161 date=1196254701]
who is the fiesta, darren gass has one and i think they are class, pity he cant drive it though :dunno:

[/quote]

I think Darrens a great driver hes only about 19 :p

have to disagree man, best of machinery and alot of mistakes, dont think he will make it to the top just doesnt have the degree :dunno:

Back