Rally of the Lakes 2009

Sorry mate , a bit thick there,
the event organisers depend a lot on the Sales revenue from the programmes so the maps would not be available on line.

There's always ways around that ckay, My mates have had the maps for the past week, Its more who you know. :lol:

Ah no i wouldn't say that at all, Plus that info you have given is extremely helpfull as majority of people will be buying in the shops and you have it listed there for them. Fair play and karma well deserved :thumbsup:

[quote author=bearxxxx link=topic=14087.msg181893#msg181893 date=1240923600]
Hopin to go drive 2 stages tis evening to get the best spots. Prob stage 3/6 Gortnagane and stage 4/7 Banard both sat.

Wil post them up l8r tis evening... :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Good man :thumbsup: I will be definitely going to gortnagane :multijump:

Getting my programm in Wilton tomorrow aswell!ISDC mini meet Johnny T?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw Bernard Daly's 6r4 yesterday!sweet machine!

This could very possibly be the last outting for the scooby :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

[quote author=daveR link=topic=14087.msg182138#msg182138 date=1240956250]
Getting my programm in Wilton tomorrow aswell!ISDC mini meet Johnny T?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw Bernard Daly's 6r4 yesterday!sweet machine!

This could very possibly be the last outting for the scooby :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
[/quote]

A possible buyer Dave?

Ok drove both Gortnagane and Banard yest evenin,fook me dere's some very rough sections on both. 4 Gortnagane da 2 best places r da 1st 2 highlighted blue spots in da programme. Both r at crossroads and da rd levels r different so wil be a jump at both and at speed as dere's a straight before both 2. Banard, points 2 and 4 in da programme r best. Both r quite similar as r tight 90 rights wit a straight before. Only diff is 4 has a longer straight and a bale chicane before da 90 right. See next post....

Sorry on da mobile so dere's a limit 2 how much i can write. Point 1 in da prog 4 Banard stage isn't bad either as dere's a good few 90 lefts and rights wit 1 where ul be able 2 see dem exiting 1 and enterin da other if u know wat i mean. Also drove da end of da Knockacullig stage 2 check out da forbidden spectator section. Dis wil be 1 of da best places in da rally imo,its a tight hairpin left and 4 da life of me can't c why its forbidden as plenty of high ditches around it and safe viewin spots. :angry1:

Fair play to ya CKay got me programme tonight, always handy to get it before hand instead of driving out of the way :thumbsup:

Cheers for the Karma goldenjohn :thumbsup:

It's just great to see so many others lookin forward to the stages at the weekend.
Can't wait to see all the pics on the site next week.

Enjoy the weekend all , and stay safe.. :thumbsup:

im heading down 2mw for a spin and goin to scrutiny...then a quick run up the gap :icon_lol:

Heading up the gap myself about 6ish!

Hope ye all have a great weekend lads!hope ill see ye down there!

Safe driving and enjoy :subaru:

Thinkin of headin to da gap sun mornin. Wat time wud you want to be dere 4 to get a good spot??

Was goin to wait til da rd opened up at 5am and head up da stage from kill, wud dat be enough time??? :dontknow:

@ bear, nothing more you can do really unless you head up the black valley but that could be closed till five as well :dontknow: :thumbsup:

Back