Rage!!!!

gtpeadar

Petrolheads
Just got a txt from o2 about priority tickets for Rage Against the Machine at the o2 on the 8th of June :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Didnt even know they were comin. Saw them at oxegen and they're savage live

if i can get the tickets im deffo there ....

wonder can we dupe jedward into performing on stage ... and then get 5000 rage fans to hammer the shite out of them

Hope to get priority tickets tomorrow... :pray:

Saw em in the Tivoli back in '93.... :icon_headbang: savage gig! Got thrown off stage by bouncers, which kicked off a fight between bouncers and La Rocha! :angry1:

Ah...the good ol days! :icon_blahblah:

Is there anyone able to get priority pre-sale tickets that would be willing to get two for me? Preferably standing...
Will throw them €20 for booking.

It's my brothers 31st birthday on Thursday the 25th and he has been a fan for years, so want to get him a ticket (and me).

Would really appreciate any help.

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=21308.msg258575#msg258575 date=1266334654]
if i can get the tickets im deffo there ....

wonder can we dupe jedward into performing on stage ... and then get 5000 rage fans to hammer the shite out of them
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@ yogi: Got me code for the priority tickets there. Not sure how many i can buy but i think i only need 2 for me and the missus so should be able to sort ya out. My credit card is fooked beyond recognition so prob hve to ask my folks for theirs. I'll know more tomorrow and let ya know. General sale not til fri so have a couple of days

[quote author=gtpeadar link=topic=21308.msg258611#msg258611 date=1266340693]
@ yogi: Got me code for the priority tickets there. Not sure how many i can buy but i think i only need 2 for me and the missus so should be able to sort ya out. My credit card is fooked beyond recognition so prob hve to ask my folks for theirs. I'll know more tomorrow and let ya know. General sale not til fri so have a couple of days
[/quote]

That'd be great. Thank you very much...!!!

Graham

i might head in, went to see them in the tivoli centre off thomas street back in 95/96, one off the best gigs i have every been to,

seen them once or twice since and they are still savage

That's gonna be one kick-ass show I'd say...pity I'll be gone by then! Ah well, I'll keep an eye out for Scottish dates :icon_headbang:

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21308.msg258767#msg258767 date=1266360395]
i might head in, went to see them in the tivoli centre off thomas street back in 95/96, one off the best gigs i have every been to,

[/quote]

I was at that show too Johnny...thought it was '93 though... ahhh old age, memory aint like it used to be! :icon_eyes:

That was possibly one of the greatest intimate gigs ever! Never had so much fun... right at front of stage and managed to stage dive a few times! :icon_headbang:

Got tickets this morning for June gig... can't wait even if I will be a lot more civilized this time round!

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=21308.msg258850#msg258850 date=1266397959]

[/quote]

I was at that show too Johnny...thought it was '93 though... ahhh old age, memory aint like it used to be! :icon_eyes:

That was possibly one of the greatest intimate gigs ever! Never had so much fun... right at front of stage and managed to stage dive a few times! :icon_headbang:

Got tickets this morning for June gig... can't wait even if I will be a lot more civilized this time round!
[/quote]

hi jamie, you are right was in 93 some time, as i was only 17 at the time, now that i remember i went to that gig with a mate who had not ticket but i had one, we taught we would get one outside off a tout but it was totally sold out so i went in on my own as i was dying to see them, some gig alright, it was electric

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21308.msg258918#msg258918 date=1266413205]
[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=21308.msg258850#msg258850 date=1266397959]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hi jamie, you are right was in 93 some time, as i was only 17 at the time, now that i remember i went to that gig with a mate who had not ticket but i had one, we taught we would get one outside off a tout but it was totally sold out so i went in on my own as i was dying to see them, some gig alright, it was electric
[/quote]

Yah... I was bout that age too! Seems like an eternity ago!

I've heard only good things about their recent live shows! Can't wait!

Back