R34

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=11102.msg132939#msg132939 date=1227921965]
[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=11102.msg132920#msg132920 date=1227916638]
@dagnut-doesnt really explain why you drive a subaru.....
[/quote]

I drive a subaru because i like it...what do i have to explain? what a fcuking stupid statement honestly..i like cars more than i likes Subarus...how the fcuk could you just like scoobies?so ya buy a Scooby and thats it..like marriage ya cant even look at another car? this place is getting crazy..just because i like scoobies doesn't mean I have to say the 22b is better car.. I would take an R34 gtr over a 22b anyday...sorry if i offended anyone by mentioning another car.does that make me a bad subaru driver? WTF.
Since your bigging up the 22b why don't you explain what makes it so special ?why don't you explain what makes it over 4 times the value of a type r? rarity value is all I see which is grand I'm not putting the 22b down it is a legend but for example the s204 is a better engineered car another one i would take before the 22b..I have a tough choice between a s204 and a R34 gtr..the 34 is a different car than the 32 or 33 its much more focused and came with 350bhp although the factory figures where 280.
I think the OP was asking about GTR's maybe I read it wrong?
sorry rant over iue had afew beers

[/quote]

jaysus dagnut , i ve well and truly lost my title as king of rants :icon_redface: , but in all honesty get it off your chest . I have the same believe if i believe in something i ll put my point across.... respect :icon_pray:

.You both are very passionate on the subject and have your opinians , nice to have the old debates back between car enthusiasts, but at the end of the day (like) :zzzz: , if any1 of us was offered a bugatti veyron as straight swop for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :boohoo:

ANYWAY feck the begrudgers , if we all thought the same how fooking boring would life be :icon_headbang:

start ur own thread for bickering lads ... all i wanted to know was if any of you knew where there was a r34 gt t for sale ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
G'man Dagnut!
R34 gt-t is cool car, standard looks abit :ponder2: So she needs lowering and nice wheels, (Rota GTR's) and a nice front bumper!
Happy hunting!
Dan

[quote author=swordsman link=topic=11102.msg133250#msg133250 date=1228088733]
miaow
[/quote]

???????? :ponder2:
Dan

Back