quad biking in borris carlow

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
well lads has anyone been here before or is it any good? i'm lookin for aplace thats challenging and you can get good and dirty. cheers john :thumbsup:

yup, just type in quading in carlow. its 45 for hour. iaint been but have a opening. and want too get some feedback before going. dont want too be disapointed.

Did it there, was a great day but it was a few years ago and i think the have since changed the name

oh i must find out about that.Im in Borris almost every weekend.the folks have a holiday place down there.

They have a kids track aswell so waiting for good weather and going to head down some saturday.Adults 60 and kids 40 per hour

:smokin:

Bargain with them carlo, I was gettin it for €45 per hour, there is a different place in wiclow that is ment too be savage so i am goin too wait and go there, €45 per hour too. Down near newtownmountkenneddy.
Went too avon Ri kayaking instead of the quadding, had a mental time, And its a savage spot, Paid 25euro for an hour, but they stayed out with us fot about hour and a half, great value for money and great day, Mayby a meet some saturday??? They do clay pigon shootin, zorbing, kayaking, windsurfing, loads a stuff, Great laugh :thumbsup:

Back