PULSAR for sale €2500 SOLD SOLD

rustynuts

Sunday Drivers
1997 Nissan Pulsar VZR........175 bhp....ish

Not much done

Lowered on tein coilovers

K+N Induction kit

Strut braces front + back
160K kilometers.....................SELLING FOR............... €2500..................cause it has no nct or tax.......(i know supid)....dont have time or money for it
the only thing that needs work are the bushings on the front passanger wheel

the reason for the sad face is this is the best car i ever owned.......so much fun and so responsive.
just sitting outside the house gathering dust..................................if intrested PM me

here is link to pictures hope they work or maybe some "legend" can put them up here........................ :thumbsup:
http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu126/rustynuts85/

Re: PULSAR for sale €2500

HPIM1442.jpg

HPIM1434.jpg

HPIM1443.jpg

HPIM1449.jpg

Would be a cool track car :icon_grin:

Best of luck with the sale Mikey.

Steve.

Great cars I had one of these would buy this in a second if I had the cash...it got dogs abuse and never missed a beat

YEA by far this is the best car i have ever owned..................and im not really pushed about selling it

if i can get a toe bar for a 00 legacy and a car trailor im going to bring both of them to the track day where that car belongs.

One of the most underrated cars on the road..consider the premiums you pay on a civic type r its not worth it..they have about 8bhp less an lsd better gearbox IMO and can be got for less the half the price

This car been of the road since november

and i oly put it up now.....cause im not too pushed about selling it

GOD DAMN RECESSION!!!! :angry1:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=17507.msg214613#msg214613 date=1251475388]
I know if only I wasn't addicted to crack...
[/quote]

Horrible stuff. LOL

Hey dag........if i get it down to the track ...............ill let you take it around

might take your mind of the crack................ :thumbsup:

Back