ps3 games

:lol: lads think ul find im champion. my quickest 1/4 mile - 7.14 secs 238mph 1/2 mile - 11.43 secs 251 mph, my scooby is 961 bhp , my evo is 889 bhp, the biggest hp car i have is 1,025 bhp plus i hav 1,296,580 in cash to play with cause i have completed the game 100 % and if u want pics to prove no bother cause i am the showdown king :nana: bow dwn lads :worship:

alright mr scooby wrx, you did not beat my 1/4 mile, 7 seconds so you are not champion when it comes to 1/4 mile race :lol: :dance:
so i think that makes me champion in that race :nana: :nana:

ok no bother il just go beat it then nxt time i write up on here il be champion.lol

wat u drivin ??? to get the 6.89

no one is the best until this over and that can only happen with an un beatable time.!!!

cant let out my secrets on wat car but it can be beaten if u really try ur best ul hav to find out cause bit silly tell n u wat car then u can just go do the same as me :p

nearly had heart failure ,  went home other evnin to discover 3 RED lights on x box ,  crash and burn ithought . bye bye xbox.
so after tearin the house apart loookin for reciept with no joy, headed up to smiths this mornin wit not too much optimisim and low and behold they opened up a box and swapped it with a brand new one for me.

happy days and a big    :thumbsup:     to smiths

now , time to go and burn some rubber!!!

the xbox 360 is a load of trouble, my brother had to bring 2 of them back to the shop, a big problem with them is they overheat and the game freezes a lot,
ps3 is the best console ever :thumbsup:

mate im the champion still wait n on ppl beating my times... i dnt play it nomore completed it 100 % and done everythin to every car i want in it

had it for 2 weeks, good game like and i hav done everythin i want to in it so dnt play it now, got uncharted a week ago completed it quite hard game and the graphics in the end level are good and 22 levels to complete altogether in it.

ok lads , its bin a while but there is a new king in town

qtr mile       6.76 @220 - 230   mphn    :eek:mg:

read it and weep !!! :dance: :dance: :nana:

need for speed is :shoot:

anyone for

[size=30pt]FORZA MOTORSPORT 2?[/size]

what a goooood game.

forza is deadly too , havent played it in a while either, any claims to fame on forza ?

fav car , track. fastest lap?

Back