Prosport gauges

Sorry it was the controller included. I'll have a look now bud!

Just had a look, nice one Robbie.

Sorry for hijacking, but is it a waste buying gauges without any significant modifications or would it be worth it buying a boost and oil temp gauges. Would it benefit me if I kept the car standard?

Its always a benefit to keep an eye on things even if the car is standard as you will know immediately if you have an oil pressure or oil temp or boost problem as the readings will be way off normal so it could help you save the car (and yourself) a major repair bill.

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=36011.msg413296#msg413296 date=1351813415]
Its always a benefit to keep an eye on things even if the car is standard as you will know immediately if you have an oil pressure or oil temp or boost problem as the readings will be way off normal so it could help you save the car (and yourself) a major repair bill.
[/quote]

Yep, i said it before and i'll say it again - Could not live without the Defi oil pressure, oil temp and boost gauges. Very useful many times in the past when things were not working right! Oh and just got Defi water temp gauge (not fitted yet), probably not as useful but got it cheap enough...

Going for MTX-D: MTX Digital Series Oil Pressure & Temperature Gauge Kit, reads both in one gauge and is pretty accurate and reliable. well priced too

Back