prop shaft

manual or auto transmission? auto is about 50-60mm shorter

Edit: Meant to say if its manual you need, I will have one out of my car in a few weeks if you can wait.

Oh, maybe Mark (B4-RSK) still has one from his crashed yoke. I'll send him a message to let him know this post is here, you could get his one straight away (manual as well)

How's it goin mate?I'm in work sunday and monday but will pull it off the legacy on tuesday if you still need it :thumbsup:

thanks b4 rsk!defo still want it! :thumbsup: is it in good condition? are u in dublin? how much do you want?

Won't know the condition until i get under the car but yeah i'm in Dublin,what part you from yourself?we'll work out a price when i see what condition its in :thumbsup:

in clondalkin m8! number is 087 9719476. give us a bell when u know how good or bad the condition is! thanks again :thumbsup:

After the heartache the other day i got very very slaughtered last night :icon_jook: and was in no state to do anythin today :lol: i'll have it off tomorrow don't worry :thumbsup:

thanks for tryin to help mark :thumbsup:.lovely b4 u have there!! was hopin that prop shaft was in good nick after all the heart ache you had gettin it out and bringin it down to me! unfortunately now its time for a bump! propshaft needed asap :icon_sad:

No worries mate,hope you get one sorted soon :thumbsup: Thats a lovely B4 you have yourself,i want those seats! :lol: :lol:

Back