Prodrive P25

have some of them been delivered yet :dontknow:
Seen video of one going to Singapore or somewhere, looked shocking, no wing liners, gaps around corner of headlights, poor fitting panels under back lights, line in door not matching wing… that’s not to mention the interior, the max power lights …..shocking stuff, like something your man Bernie and Lepu from Bangla Bangers would produce on a 2 week dead line

Seen video of one going to Singapore or somewhere, looked shocking, no wing liners, gaps around corner of headlights, poor fitting panels under back lights, line in door not matching wing… that’s not to mention the interior, the max power lights …..shocking stuff, like something your man Bernie and Lepu from Bangla Bangers would produce on a 2 week dead line
I think the thing is that Prodrive are great at making rally cars and offroad vehicles but not road cars for the general public.

I think the thing is that Prodrive are great at making rally cars and offroad vehicles but not road cars for the general public.
It’s not a general public car do lol, it’s a 500k Sterling collectors car that is shockingly poorly slapped together. As an investment I would far prefer to tie my 500k into 2 or 3 22Bs…. I know the people buying them have money to throw away but I’m going to pin my colours to the mast here and say that I don’t see these being the great investment they are made out to be.

It’s not a general public car do lol, it’s a 500k Sterling collectors car that is shockingly poorly slapped together. As an investment I would far prefer to tie my 500k into 2 or 3 22Bs…. I know the people buying them have money to throw away but I’m going to pin my colours to the mast here and say that I don’t see these being the great investment they are made out to be.
I think it's shocking the way everyone is jumping on it saying it's well built and a modern day 22b, when if you look at the pics above the lines are unbelievably bad.
For a car that costs over 500k sterling you'd want a lot more for your money. As you say ken be better off putting your money in 22b.

Well not a public car but it’s one that’s sold to the public as a collectors car.

That is absolutely shocking. As said above, 500k in and you'd expect a LOT more. Thats mental. I'd say another few weeks will see some negative reviews on those pop up, to be honest, I nearly took it for granted that the cat would be like a perfect modern day 22B as said above, but panel gaps and liners missing is just negligence in my opinion

That is absolutely shocking. As said above, 500k in and you'd expect a LOT more. Thats mental. I'd say another few weeks will see some negative reviews on those pop up, to be honest, I nearly took it for granted that the cat would be like a perfect modern day 22B as said above, but panel gaps and liners missing is just negligence in my opinion
That's only the small things which are visible but a lot of stuff in the interior

I showed it to a guy at work the other day
He wouldn't be massively into cars, but has an interest. He said, inside looks cheap, wheels too big, and rear lamp looks like the old lexus lights from the 90s lol 😆 I'll have to show him those haha

That’s just a few bits I picked up on from pictures.. can you imagine what it’s like in real life…. Headlights are like eBay specials lol.
I would think there is better finished wide arch conversions done by private individuals out there
Totally agree ken

That front end is shocking. Like something put together in a Birmingham council estate.
The joys of buying something off the plans!

I think the problem is Prodrive never really built a car from scratch . They always started with fully built good cars and added a few bits Like spoilers wheels seats .
biggest issue is the panel fitment from the ones Iv seen and the fact it’s a 20-25 year old shell for 500k

I think ye are missing the point lads, people that will.but these will buy them for exclusivity not build quality, with only 25 being built they are always going to be in demand no matter how 'poor' the build quality it. Throw in the whole WRC/Prodrive heritage into the mix and there will be no shortage of buyers. These are selling for over 1 million dollars already apparently.

Now no way would I pay that money for one when you could have a 22b for much less but in these mad car times nothing surprises me anymore 🙃

Aside from all the issues , I’d say it drives great if screwed together by prodrive

Last edited:
Haven’t heard a proper drivers review yet so really Intrested to hear . For the price tag the owners will expect them to perform really well as there branded an a modern day rally car and to be fair Subarus we’re way of the game in 97 do will be interesting to see

Back