Prodrive P25

I hadn't realised they have paddle shift on steering wheel with sequential gearboxes, no manual option

No all auto semi auto . But that’s the way all modern cars in the higher price bracket are gone so it’s the proper choice of gearbox

I think ye are missing the point lads, people that will.but these will buy them for exclusivity not build quality, with only 25 being built they are always going to be in demand no matter how 'poor' the build quality it. Throw in the whole WRC/Prodrive heritage into the mix and there will be no shortage of buyers. These are selling for over 1 million dollars already apparently.

Now no way would I pay that money for one when you could have a 22b for much less but in these mad car times nothing surprises me anymore 🙃
Considering that Appreciating Classics have not managed to sell theirs yet, with all their contacts and despite it being advertised everywhere even on eBay, and they have reduced the price… I think the likelihood of them selling for 1 Million dollars is slim to none.

Subaru was built on been power and handling for the common man. Unless I missed something there is nothing common about the price of this.

Back