pro boost

Nah I dont really floor it. I generally keep it between 3-5000rpm anyway. It cruises nicely at 120kph nicely at about 3000rpmI'll get it mapped at some stage just have to save up for it.

What are you buying yourself?

Have to sell my own first, I can get a MY99 STI typeR that needs a sinkromess fixed , I have to get it check by a mechanic before I decide, I got the sinkromess priced and it'll be around a grand to put right. but it is putting me off now i've had time to think, the car also has to be mapped so. I'll check the market before I make up my mind.

[quote author=kbox link=topic=2516.msg24003#msg24003 date=1181676240]
It cruises nicely at 120kph nicely at about 3000rpm
[/quote]

Some Scooby you have there... 3000 revs should be smack on 100kmh in 5th :ponder: You also said elsewhere you get an average 550km per tankful... even more :ponder:

If you ever think of selling, I'll be first in line :thumbsup: :D

Thats with NOS octane boost. Will only do 479kms exactly on a full tank without it. It sounds like bull I know but I'm getting the same 550km or thereabouts every tank with it. If u work it out by changing the distance into miles and the fuel into gallons I average 31mpg so its not really that far off compared to subaru's figures which quote 34.9mpg for extra urban which would be the category I would fit into. Maybe I'm completely wrong and I've no problem with being told that by anyone. At least I'll learn something!!

Met kbox last night and can report he is a normal sane person ha ha

bit rare for the ISDC but i'm sure he has no reason to lie so would believe................ :thumbsup:

Yeah yeah I have to take it easy until I get my car mapped for 95RON. Then my consumption wont be so good!

Back