Powertec Air Filter

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

I'm selling the air filter from my car as I'm putting the standard box back on, my car is not mapped for one. It is a Powertec cone filter bought from Pro Parts when I got my car about 6 months ago, it was €179. I'm looking for 60 quid for it but open to offers. It is in extremely good condition. Below is a picture of the same one...

93-97%20powertec%20fitted%20copy.gif

Cheers

Regards,
Stephen

i have one off these on m motor and they sound the dogs. nice little rasp off them when you let off the accelerator :headbanger:

good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

[quote author=mark c link=topic=8099.msg97879#msg97879 date=1215433034]
you could keep it until its remapped
[/quote]

Hi mate,

I'll be getting a cold air intake when its mapped :) So selling it.

Regards,
Stephen

Hi mate,

Yes I still have it, I'll be taking it out of the car today. I'm not sure if it will fit a bug eye. I'm sure one of the lads will know?? Anyone? :)

Regards,
Stephen

According to Powertec website the filter on classics are a different part no. to newage cars so don't think this will fit.
As proparts are the agents try giving them a call, I'm sure they will confirm this for ya :thumbsup:

iv checked it out and it wont fit as my maf is fitted to the top of the airbox the classic maf pipe is bolted to the to the airbox so i would not have a place to fit my maf sorry boat that :( :( :( :(

[quote author=wagon dec link=topic=8099.msg98099#msg98099 date=1215535416]
iv checked it out and it wont fit as my maf is fitted to the top of the airbox the classic maf pipe is bolted to the to the airbox so i would not have a place to fit my maf sorry boat that :( :( :( :(
[/quote]

No worries man :) Thanks for the interest anyway :subaru:

Hi mate,

I'm in Dunboyne but do be in Dublin most of the time, Blanchardstown area...

dont go to dub much, would u be able to post it down to me. and i can send money up to you or something

Hi mate,

Yup I'm sure I could arrange that. I'll pm you my number, give me a txt or call and we can arrange something.

Regards,
Stephen

Back