Power steering pump

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Are widetrack power steering pumps different to newage lads, I'm stuck for a pump now after changing belt fluid o ring still heavy 🙄

as far as I know the 02-07 are the same but open to correction, I had issues with mine last week, changed the o-ring, the fluid, and put in a spurious pump, I'm now paranoid that the steering is heavier.
considering putting back in the original pump as I now think it wasn't the issue !!.
I think mine just needed a fluid change and may have been at too low a level in the bottle,
Have a spare O-ring if your stuck ..

Lads if your changing pumps make sure to prime them by hand before putting a belt on and just going for it .
fit the pump fill with fluid turn the pully by hand Top up as needed if low . This is an important step other wise the pump can run dry and fail 👍

Lads if your changing pumps make sure to prime them by hand before putting a belt on and just going for it .
fit the pump fill with fluid turn the pully by hand Top up as needed if low . This is an important step other wise the pump can run dry and fail 👍
I did not know that ! Nice one for the heads up when I go to refit my rack and bleed it 👌

Ah the fun bit starts putting it back On 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying to get the threads started by hand and your hand won’t fit 🤣😆

Back