Power fc.

Derek type ra

Petrolheads
Picking one up tomorrow, was wondering what the base map on the ecu will be? will be getting it mapped up asap. Or will the ecu be blank?

It will have a base map ,i have this ecu in my car its a great setup and great to be able to monitor the engine with the commander

[quote author=Derek type ra link=topic=22640.msg271732#msg271732 date=1270508833]
Picking one up tomorrow, was wondering what the base map on the ecu will be? will be getting it mapped up asap. Or will the ecu be blank?
[/quote]

Do NOT drive the car on the base map fella
install and map on the same day

power fc =savage bit of gear:) about driving it on base map imo i think you will be ok unless your runing bigger injector/cams,if that the case you could give the maper a ring with your current spec and he will give you better settings which will enable you to drive it to them fitted(no extra charge and money in your pocket) unless your up against an awkward crowd such as tdp :( who are you getting to map it?

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=22640.msg272625#msg272625 date=1270843947]
tdp ??

wot da ?
[/quote]

TDP
Track Day Performance :thumbsup:

Drive to the mapper on your stock ECU. Simple job for the mapper to install the Power FC when you arrive.

Back