Powder coating???

Yeah Ken any colour you want man from standard colours to one offs and all in between
Extra flecks extra metallics custom colours you need it just call ted or kilian in Carlow coating's top men

Got the last few sets done with wheel wizards , class job and good guys to deal with.
Handy for me as they swap out the wheels do that you can drive away for a few days , call back , inspect the new wheels and they fit them back on. Hassle free.

Id prob go to Carlow coatings and if there was light marks from kerbs ect is that included in that price to be fixed or is it extra would ya know?

Chatting ted today
Price for any size wheel is €225 euro
For a custom colour or metallic will be €15/20 euro more

I got a set of wheels done a couple of years back with wheel wizard and they had a brilliant finish i think the price was 280

The fact wheel wizards remove and refit the tyres is great value that's €40 in most tyre fitting places

They would want to be taking them off and putting them back on for €165 euro more than Carlow coatings nearly want to be taking them off your car and putting them on and washing your car for that lol

I was on to mark in wheel wizards on Sunday.

A refurb of my 17's is 324+30 for the proper gold paint.

Don't think there is any winter deal on anymore.
Best to get in touch and ask them though.

My wheels and Conors wheels powder coated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 17
Wheels on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah , love that hatch now .

conors also lookin well , lovely colour car

Need 2 wheels relaquered on her new car .

Is it possible to just do that or will the wheels need full paint . No kerb marks or the likes just lacquer has lifted in one place on each rim

Back