Posting with an iPhone.

[quote author=coopster link=topic=25468.msg300254#msg300254 date=1280774592]
Cheers dan great find :thumbsup:
I was waiting for blackrain to release his but I'll give this a try instead :geek:

Karma for that one buddy
[/quote]

i shouldn't be helping you at all with your scumbag apple phone. Android ftw! Iphone5 will have Android on it, I guarantee!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=25468.msg300255#msg300255 date=1280775527]
[quote author=coopster link=topic=25468.msg300254#msg300254 date=1280774592]
Cheers dan great find :thumbsup:
I was waiting for blackrain to release his but I'll give this a try instead :geek:

Karma for that one buddy
[/quote]

i shouldn't be helping you at all with your scumbag apple phone. Android ftw! Iphone5 will have Android on it, I guarantee!

[/quote]

lol well thank you any way dan . worked a treat :thumbsup:

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=25468.msg300256#msg300256 date=1280775829]
sorry for goin off topic but whats the best non touch screen phone at the moment??
[/quote]

this is a nice bit of kit here lad !!!!!!!!

Museum-Phone.jpg

:lol:

@ Dagnut,
That video is very good! :lol: :lol: :clap:

@ Nodge,
I had to go open up microsoft office, and type in "grammer" (with spellcheck on) to see what you found amusing,
Something I hadn't felt the need to do for a while,
Lots of lads are dyslexic and find it hard enough to post on here!
Must be nice to have a big brain like you! :thumbsup:

Dan
Spell check used 4 times in this post :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25468.msg300269#msg300269 date=1280780358]
@ Dagnut,
That video is very good! :lol: :lol: :clap:

@ Nodge,
I had to go open up microsoft office, and type in "grammer" (with spellcheck on) to see what you found amusing,

Dan
Spell check used 4 times in this post :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Get your self Google chrome or firefox and turn on the spell check..I can't spell for sh!t either

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25468.msg300269#msg300269 date=1280780358]

@ Nodge,

[/quote]

Just use Firefox, it checks ur spelling as you type.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=25468.msg300203#msg300203 date=1280757875]
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=25468.msg300191#msg300191 date=1280753118]
i think sweetcakes was saying how is the Evo better than the desire, not the gay Iphone4
[/quote]

Ive no idea where the EVO/Desire comparison came from. All i stated was the EVO was better than the gay phone and he reckons its not (i think).
[/quote]

Ye, sorry, was asking how the evo is better than the desire as i thought the desire was the latest HTC phone.. Dan referred to the desire in his post and when you said the evo was better ijust asked how.. Only ask cause i was on the verge of buying a desire soon.. Don't really keep up with the latest phone stuff :thumbsup:

I got Mozilla Firefox that some of you recommended it for this very issue!
I am using it now, but no automatic spell check!!
I'm afraid I'm not very computer literate, So can someone fimiliar with the system PM me how to turn it on? thanx :thumbsup:
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25468.msg300329#msg300329 date=1280788372]

I got Mozilla Firefox that some of you recommended it for this very issue!
I am using it now, but no automatic spell check!!
I'm afraid I'm not very computer literate, So can someone fimiliar with the system PM me how to turn it on? thanx :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]

pm sent

Mozilla spell check doesn't work for me on isdc.. I read up on it and says something to do with multi-line text boxes... And yes, it is turned on... Google chrome does spell check here though..

@ Nodge,
[/quote]

I wasn't laughing at you Dan - I'm well aware of your problems and would never take the piss out of something like that.

What I was laughing at was the sentence in which you said the Iphone corrected spelling mistakes had a spelling mistake in it...............therefore it can't be very good, can it??????

Seen that, App Killer sorts out the battery problem. The gf had the same issue with her Samsung Spica with apps running in the back ground.

sorry , but this is one fucked up thread , for a 19thcentury goose like me who doesnt know where htc, android ,evo's , apps, desire to name a few words i dont know where they came from or what they mean

which is better for a lad who makes calls , sends txts , and takes a few snaps but loves technology/thoughts of endless apps , oh and has a light caus i miss it on my samsung tocco lite which i think is best phone ive ever had yet

was considering iphon4

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=25468.msg301472#msg301472 date=1281126131]

was considering iphon4
[/quote]

get the HTC Desire instead

Have a play with both, and see what you think!
I'm leaning towards the HTC, just cause it's cheaper!
Dan

I like the jailbreak option coz you get free or apps that are not aloud via apple and it let's you control your phone a lot more freely, is there any scope to do that on the htc ?

[quote author=coopster link=topic=25468.msg301532#msg301532 date=1281131283]
I like the jailbreak option coz you get free or apps that are not aloud via apple and it let's you control your phone a lot more freely, is there any scope to do that on the htc ?
[/quote]

yes all the apps are free on Android market. there is paid apps too available online. but i have yet to buy an app

u can jailbreak your android phone too, putting whatever rom you want on it thats compatible with your handset. I am currently running a bets development version of Android 3.0 on one of my phones

Back