post ur fastest times of the nurburgring from forza 3

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
the car has to be R2 class or under(can be modified or standard). can be on watever difficulty but must be rolling start and only allowed 1 attempt per car im posting 3 of my fastest laps with the cars power underneath. i confess to having ring worm im addicted to this track god help me if i ever go there in person il prob want to live on it :653:

Koenigsegg CCGT 874bhp 6.44.305

McLaren F1 GTR 705bhp 6.56.245

Ferrari Enzo Fxx 923bhp 7.01.551

No idea what my times are like!!!!! I kinda just end up seeing how much i can drift!!!!
Think the Skyline and Impreza are tuned as high as i can go at the moment lol

good idea chris , bet into forza 3 the last month or two , BUT i feel the "r2" class is to high

hows about , class "s" as far more cars and tuning differntials would come into play !
( you could have a lambo in same class as a clio but clio could be faster pending tuning mods and setup)

also "ALL" assists bar "braking line only" and "auto" gearbox should be off

these are my rules, play if you will , and guess we'd be lookin bout the 8 min mark !

yeah alright il play by that i did alot of standard times aswell as my car times il post a few up now i had abs on traction off braking line only manual gearbox stability on

lambo gallardo with a lp640 engine 646bhp 7.27.201
ferrari 599 GTB 611bhp 7.40.137
ferrari 360 with f430 engine 504bhp 7.30.843
lambo reventon 697bhp 7.32.459
porsche carrera gt 605bhp 7.37.228
porsche 911 turbo 509bhp 7.47.876

theres a few of my s class times. none of my suspension, tyre pressure, downforce etc were changed

best racing game u can get u can sense the over steer under steer every car feels different. i wud even say that the new gt5 will struggle to top it

anybody dissapointed with forza 3 should be shot , simply the best there is out there imo , defo worth the yo yo's

not girlfriend friendly as they become jealous of time spent . its that good !!!!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=23365.msg279449#msg279449 date=1273078526]
IS this on X box? Is it worth getting?
[/quote]

Oh yes.
Dont get on it much but will give it a go next week.Playin mw at the moment and excellent.Havent mastered the live part yet

:smokin:

awh stop me and mw just dont go together. im 20 nearly 21 and iv been gaming for most of my life but at call of duty i suck. my little cousins aged 9,11,12 were playing it with me on multiplayer i must have killed them bout 4 times and their kills were way up of the hundreds now all they wana do is play me at it little shits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alot of sleepless nights caused by forza 3 alright im waiting til my exams finish to get online for it the 8 lane drag race looks amazing for it.another game that iv goten lost into by the hours i play is fifa10 if u like football its just a complete epic game.
has anyone ever played gears of war 2 its the hardest game iv ever played in my life even on easy i get slaughtered by the enemies. ps i just completely suck at shoot games :wall:

right , super lap days , "s" class , nurburgring , standing start on main straight , auto gear box and braking only line, and ai difficulty on hard . up against veyron , saleen ,mclaren , etc .

subaru hatch sti .......8:05 and a great battle with the veyron

dont get me started on fifa ,as everyone knows pro evo kicks fifa's ass . :icon_nana: :icon_nana:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=23365.msg279489#msg279489 date=1273087106]
anybody dissapointed with forza 3 should be shot , simply the best there is out there imo , defo worth the yo yo's

not girlfriend friendly as they become jealous of time spent . its that good !!!!
[/quote]

I have my wife addicted to it aswell!!!! She started complaining when i first get it that I was always on the xbox and ignored her!!!! So i got her to play a 2 player game with me (split screen) one night!!! She was driving an m3 or m5, (i was in my skyline) and she wanted to know how to get it to drift!!!! She can keep up with me on alot of tracks now!!!!!

i think every fella would love a women like that most of them hate gaming.

nurburgring lap with lambo gallardo with lp640 engine standing start on hard ai got 7.38.172 (the car was class s)

can anyone race with the manual and the clutch settings in forza 3 i find it so hard to do

lap in an 04 wrx sti class a 482bhp on hard ai clocked a 8.07.364 :subaru:

Back