Pink cars

he he by the time you finished crying i'd be long gone lol :nana:

@clive hell no i stay away in the dinning room and she stays in the sitting room therefore harmony in the house is kept :lol: :lol: :lol:

@paulo i am trying to limit the amount of times flames uses the laptop please dont encourage her :pray: :pray:

@yogi i try to stay away from phoning her its easier on my health

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=4887.msg53467#msg53467 date=1199969567]
What happened to the promise of pink cars :ponder:
[/quote]

awwww bless ya paulo there will be a pink car a day but of course if you feel YOU need to see more that one a day i'll be happy to oblige

well here we go paulo cos i know you have been waiting for todays pink car and tomorrow you will be getting a pink supercar whoo hoo

How about this yoke...? ;)

pink-car-k.jpg

[quote author=flames link=topic=4887.msg53474#msg53474 date=1199971078]
well here we go paulo cos i know you have been waiting for todays pink car and tomorrow you will be getting a pink supercar whoo hoo

[/quote]

Nice find :thumbsup:

[quote author=Darkshadow link=topic=4887.msg53470#msg53470 date=1199970350]

@paulo i am trying to limit the amount of times flames uses the laptop please dont encourage her :pray: :pray:

[/quote]

are you using the laptop at the same time?????

@Dagnut hmmm that would be a no :lol: i am resorting to using the office computer whilst flames has nicked my laptop as the 1 she had is not working at the moment there is problem with the electrics in it and it smells like its going to burn everytime she plugs it in

that would be a great idea put it on november for the month i joined this site and for my birthday :worship:

@ flames  there are certain colours a car [never mind a scoob]   should never be, pink is DEFO one of those colours!

and b4 u ask :      ITS JUST WRONG !

i hate pink cars, the only pink thats allowed near an impreza in my opinion is the pink ob the Sti logos :D

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4887.msg53545#msg53545 date=1199993861]
...is the pink ob the Sti logos :D
[/quote]

That's not pink!!! It's CERISE! :lol:

Dont go upsetting him now Paulo.

Hell be in from the pub later and give you a 500 essay on the breakdoen of the components of cerise.

You know these collage students :D

:smokin:

Back