Petrol prices

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Finally petrol seems to be coming back down again, 127.9 in my local Maxol... Hopefully it keeps going down :D

Regards,
Stephen

Diesel isn't coming down.... €450 last night to fill the truck :cry: :angry: The scooby is fast becoming the economical vehicle in my posession :lol:
Thieving b*****ds :wall:
Cheers
John

Seen it for 126.9 at Esso Tallaght by-pass the other day. Some good news at last!

Come on Maxol - follow the lead...

There's a Topaz in Mulhuddart that is 127.9 as well if you have booster :)

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=8544.msg101795#msg101795 date=1217259087]
Yup, up the Ashbourne road mate
[/quote]

Up the old N2 is it? How far past kilshane cross?

Never mind, found it, sweet... only 5 mins from work, I previously had to pay 135.9 in river valley in swords...

Sound as a pound

i try to go to that maxol in kilbride as often as i can, the woman has relations out there and i do think up mad excuses to go out to them so i can get good cheap fuel. plus its good crack on the back roads :p

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=8544.msg101815#msg101815 date=1217265992]
i try to go to that maxol in kilbride as often as i can, the woman has relations out there and i do think up mad excuses to go out to them so i can get good cheap fuel. plus its good crack on the back roads :p
[/quote]

Yeah its a nice road heading up there, might as well empty the tank on the way :p

While we're on the subject of petrol, does anyone know what brand to go for? I've heard from a friend that Maxol was the best for JDM cars as it has the highest RON value. Anyone shed some light on this? :dunno: :ponder:

Maxol uses an E5 Blend which is supposed to be 99ron, JDM cars are generally mapped for 101 or 102 ron so 99 is a lot closer than 95

il wait til the weekend to qoute the price as its cheaper in the Esso on weekends :D

Back