Petrol Prices

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
I know its an old chestnut but petrol light was on in car today pulled in filled it up an was down €90.. Holy jasus :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Use as much petrol as you can today because it will only be more expensive tomorrow.

On a serious note, I feel your pain gerry if its a daily car and not a toy

Remember the consternation there was when it broke the €1 barrier? Seems a long time ago now. I would have thought with Iraq and LIbya being liberated that cheaper oil would be a consequence. Seems I was wrong.

sadly it is the daily driver altough its not done much mileage the last 6 months.. Sorry Tommy can't pm back.. Pm back if you want .. what happened??

in the last 3 years just over 60% raise .
BUT

How much cheaper is to produce a liter of beer than a liter of petrol.
Funny thing is beer is still more expensive to buy.

lads that mad! is not? i have to run two cars and is creazy! was jst few days ago in my country and petrol there cost more then here with 500 wages a month :angry1: :angry1: thats sad...

Just threw €70 in her for the morning spin , and she would of gladly drank another fair sup aswell !

Put €95 in mine last week (it was low!) but as I don't do awful high mileage and it's a non turbo, i'll get 2 weeks out of it.

Another 20 today . So 90 since yesterday with only a third of a tank left but it was well used !

€20 a day and only tipping around. Getting hard. Hopefully have the bike on the road soon and then the forester will be for family runs and some light work use.

Filled it Sat night 90 euro, Went to Donegal early sunday, will need another fill to go back up as nearly empty.
Just as well i have the van for work, car be hard to run 7 days a week now at that rate

1/4 of a tank in the car this morning when I left, put €40 in next door, and another €40 going in Blessington. Now less than half a tank left :eek7:

The horrible thing is its nearly all tax and profit...I was in Dubai and paid 34p a litre...and they are still making profit at that price!! If you saw that place there is no way they would be creating what they have if they where staring into a empty well..no fcukin way....we are being royally fisted

Fuel prices are crazy :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Most garages down this end of country are now €1.68 or similar a ltr.
If you shop around you can find the odd garage at €1.65 / €1.66 per ltr. :wall: :wall:

Have family in Dubai, €18 aprox to fill Toyota Landcrusier ................Happy Day's :653: :653:
but over there this is seen as expensive , when i was in Bahrain , a few years back, i filled a Honda Accord ?
(i think) any how it was a 1.8ltr V-tec thing ........ car wasn't empty but was close €8 , :smokin: :smokin:

Were been screwed by.................Government / Europe / Oil Companies / Opec

Maybe it's time Duracell shoved a load of steroids up the bunnies ar$€ , if that fooker could reach speeds of
155mph and run for 500 miles i think we could all be happy .

NIall. :icon_grin:

Back