PDR Dent Removal

Went with Colm's guy, supposed to be excellent. Colm's seen him fix dents that some others said couldn't be fixed. Reasonably priced as well. His name is Soren and the company is dent tech.

Read a couple of good things about him alright Tom so was gonna give him a call but the fella Colm recommended is only 5mins down the road so more likely to do a deal as he won't be having to cover travel costs :thumbsup:

Very happy with results.

Took every single car park ding that was on it out. Approx 8 in total.

And was a tennis ball sized ding on driver wing. Gone also. Would never know any of them were there. Fully ding free car now.

Highly recommend.

Cost: e100.00

2012-06-30_13-21-56_HDR.jpg

Very happy myself too, delighted to finally see the back of all those dents, even got some I didn't know were there :smile:

its an art what these guys can do , Damien (dentman) done mine and macmac's car last year and done top notch job , he even fixed a botched attempt at a dent by another well known dent removal guy ,

What was the damage Robbie if you don't mind me asking... It's the bugging the sh*t out of me the amount of dents in the wagon.

Glad you where happy with the job
Hes a good Fella
good work without the :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah:

@ Robbie im suprised he seen a dent that your eagle eye didnt
I dread you looking at my car every time :icon_grin:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=34875.msg400517#msg400517 date=1341091637]
What was the damage Robbie if you don't mind me asking... It's the bugging the sh*t out of me the amount of dents in the wagon.
[/quote]

I got the rear passenger door which was riddled with a minimum of 5 dents, one on each rear quarter, 2 on the roof, 1 on the rear driver's door and 2 on the driver's door for €120. He was looking €150 but I bargained him down a bit. He did well out of the morning anyway :icon_grin:

@Colm - I think I was just so distracted by the rear passenger door, I never spotted the 2 on the driver's door. Thats the reason it hasn't seen a polisher since I bought it, just couldn't stand the thoughts of looking closely at them. That will change starting tomorrow though :icon_grin:

They sure were, all part of him living in an underground parking beside a soccer mom jeep. I have her tucked up in a garage all the time and certainly won't ever be seeing a shopping centre car park!!

sounds like you got a good deal there robbie, wud he be fit to take out dents out from above the handle line as the dentman told me he couldnt on the legacy as there is a metal bar in the way??the only dings on my car seem to be accumulating on the rear driver side door and not on any other door...Strange!!!

Back