paypal

sidewayspaddy

Sunday Drivers
Lads anyone know anything about paypal. Have an account with them but never used it before. Went to buy the mcrae pic today so i put a few quid on the 3v card and set about purchasing it, when i got to payement options i had to enter the nev card number on paypal and semingly it is goin to take 3 - 4 days for it to be activated. pics will be well sold out by then. Any info/help appreciated. :ponder2:

[quote author=sidewayspaddy link=topic=10517.msg124948#msg124948 date=1225386737]
Lads anyone know anything about paypal. Have an account with them but never used it before. Went to buy the mcrae pic today so i put a few quid on the 3v card and set about purchasing it, when i got to payement options i had to enter the nev card number on paypal and semingly it is goin to take 3 - 4 days for it to be activated. pics will be well sold out by then. Any info/help appreciated. :ponder2:
[/quote]

Strange that it should take so long. Maybe it's cos its your first purchase. It's definately the safest way to buy stuff online tho'.

[/quote]

Strange that it should take so long. Maybe it's cos its your first purchase. It's definately the safest way to buy stuff online tho'.
[/quote]

I agree, I would not buy anything online unless it was through Paypal. I think the delay is because the 3V vouchers are not processed as quick as a regular credit card. Paypal are just covering their ar5es.

Send a mail to seller her may hold onto for you.Some sellers will give you 7 days from end of auction if its on e bay

:smokin:

Back