Parts website

john86

Is anyone aware of any other sites in Ireland or Europe selling subaru parts for Similar prices to Import car parts.

Thanks

There was a big thread created with suppliers from mainland Europe but it's in the members section unfortunately.

Thanks Baz and sheriff for the reply was looking for a site with prices etc.
Don't really want to be ringing lads annoying them asking how much stuff is.

Thanks Baz and sheriff for the reply was looking for a site with prices etc.
Don't really want to be ringing lads annoying them asking how much stuff is.

Market too small here to have something like icp unfortunately

Mcg has some stuff but their website is a mess. Then there is abwmotorsports.co.uk
Finally, somebody who thinks the same. When you click Subaru for the parts listings, it still shows up Civics etc.

The site makes me close the window and go somewhere else.

Finally, somebody who thinks the same. When you click Subaru for the parts listings, it still shows up Civics etc.

The site makes me close the window and go somewhere else.
Not the only one...i just call him if im stuck and need something he carrys...website is impossible / or I just have no patience for it, you cant search for anything model specific

Not the only one...i just call him if im stuck and need something he carrys...website is impossible / or I just have no patience for it, you cant search for anything model specific
I wouldn't even bother calling. I just go elsewhere unless the price is stupid. Goes to show that people rely on the website and take on first impressions.

Back