Parking lights not working.. What's the cause?

Yeah I kicked myself when I went through all my effort to find my problem as said above, only to see if was a loose connector :icon_grin:

Instead of starting a new thread il post here.. Went to change discs and pads, got the right side done.. But I managed to snap a bolt on the left brembo. What's my options now?? Wish I just got them changed at a garage.

Very hard to get a good angle at them too so that didn't help either. Pissed off, had nct booked for the morning.. Is that handy to do fozzy? Cheers

As fozzy said very common and easy to do order a helicoil kit online and youll have it sorted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Where is it snapped - any pictures?

About 20mm from the head of the bolt. Where can I get the correct helicoil kit. Was reading and they have to be the right pitch etc. I'd probably order the wrong one

About 20mm from the head of the bolt. Where can I get the correct helicoil kit. Was reading and they have to be the right pitch etc. I'd probably order the wrong one

Can you get a vise grips onto it - take off the caliper file the bolt on two sides and use a bench vice?

No it's broke in the bolt hole, I will take it off tomorrow and upload a few pics. Had to grind the pads too, the wouldn't fit. The brembos were powder coated.

M12x 1.5 helicoil the best kit I've used is a baercoil kit i got it from jg engineering in dublin

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Always the way, they are a nightmare, Best off doing with a pillar drill as I?ve seen a lot drilled off center

So I got a mechanic to sort it for me. Thread was ruined on the other hole too. All in plus fitting of the other discs and pads 100 euro. Happy with that.
Now to replace the squeeky power steering belt..

Oh I never got around to uploading the dyno after ap performance mapped it.
raw8dv.jpg

Back