Parking Fine - Euro Car Parks

JJEJ20

Petrolheads
I left my car in a super value car park over night,the barriers weren't in operation when I left the car as it was around 11pm,when I was picking it up the next day there was a fine from euro car parks on the window,do they follow up on these or would I be better off paying it,any help appreciated.

I work for SV and there is also a parking company called APCOA. They told us all to park in the underground to save spaces for the customers but there is a multitude of cars that are left for weeks in the front that are never clamped. Don't worry.

Thanks for the replies,@Altezza-Dan:No they didn't clamp it,Does anyone know if they send out reminders or do they have access to the registered owners details?

Thanks for the replies,@Altezza-Dan:No they didn't clamp it,Does anyone know if they send out reminders or do they have access to the registered owners details?
They've no access to that information at all.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Any private clamping company or car park management puts a fine or clamp on your car, rip it off and fúck it in a river. For both instances. No barrier, they can go fúck themselves.

Any private clamping company or car park management puts a fine or clamp on your car, rip it off and fúck it in a river. For both instances. No barrier, they can go fúck themselves.
I had experience of this. Two thousand and mine I parked my car in sallins near naas. Was the first Sunday in September so I was off to the all Ireland final. Parked my integra type r which was on Tipperary south plates in the super value car park opposite the dart station and went in and bought a load of grub and sandwich stuff for the match. Their were four of us so we spend a good bit of cash. So hopped on the dart and went to the match came back integra was clamped. Went into shop to speak to the manager and about ten people there. All same thing all clamped all Tipperary plates. So I produced my receipt for all was spend and was told car park was for customers only and they wouldn't remove it. We had spent nearly one hundred and fifty Euro between food and drink. So I said that's grand. On of the lads rang a friend that was working on the Intel site up the road. Brought a heavy duty battery powered saw. Cut the clamp off the integra. I landed it on their customer service desk in a few pieces walked out and never heard a thing again.

I had experience of this. Two thousand and mine I parked my car in sallins near naas. Was the first Sunday in September so I was off to the all Ireland final. Parked my integra type r which was on Tipperary south plates in the super value car park opposite the dart station and went in and bought a load of grub and sandwich stuff for the match. Their were four of us so we spend a good bit of cash. So hopped on the dart and went to the match came back integra was clamped. Went into shop to speak to the manager and about ten people there. All same thing all clamped all Tipperary plates. So I produced my receipt for all was spend and was told car park was for customers only and they wouldn't remove it. We had spent nearly one hundred and fifty Euro between food and drink. So I said that's grand. On of the lads rang a friend that was working on the Intel site up the road. Brought a heavy duty battery powered saw. Cut the clamp off the integra. I landed it on their customer service desk in a few pieces walked out and never heard a thing again.

When I was renting in Ratoath, there was a motion at an AGM to bring in a private clamping company for the apartment blocks. Money grabbing scheme because there was ALWAYS ample parking inside because the gates were never broken, couldn't be opened without a fob, no keypad etc, so only residents and visitors parked inside.

Everyone was told they had to pay €30 to register with APCOA, and €15 a year for their parking disc linked to their space. There's about 104 spaces in total. My space was in my lease so I said I wasn't paying shít, sent letters to the management company telling them the same. A lot of people who owned their house/apartment had their space in their deeds so it was their property so why the fúck should they pay a company not to come on to their private property and tamper with their vehicle?

Took a while before the first clamp went on. They never touched my car because I had a notice in the window. Any neighbours that got clamped I took the clamp off by dropping the wishbone or taking off a track rod arm. I always gave them the clamp and let them do what they want with it. One chap cut it up with a con saw and slowly sent bits by An Post to APCOA and the management company. Another threw there's in the bin. Another welded all the chain links together to make it in to a table and used it outside to hold a flower pot and another gave it to her kids to play with.

When I was renting in Ratoath, there was a motion at an AGM to bring in a private clamping company for the apartment blocks. Money grabbing scheme because there was ALWAYS ample parking inside because the gates were never broken, couldn't be opened without a fob, no keypad etc, so only residents and visitors parked inside.

Everyone was told they had to pay €30 to register with APCOA, and €15 a year for their parking disc linked to their space. There's about 104 spaces in total. My space was in my lease so I said I wasn't paying shít, sent letters to the management company telling them the same. A lot of people who owned their house/apartment had their space in their deeds so it was their property so why the fúck should they pay a company not to come on to their private property and tamper with their vehicle?

Took a while before the first clamp went on. They never touched my car because I had a notice in the window. Any neighbours that got clamped I took the clamp off by dropping the wishbone or taking off a track rod arm. I always gave them the clamp and let them do what they want with it. One chap cut it up with a con saw and slowly sent bits by An Post to APCOA and the management company. Another threw there's in the bin. Another welded all the chain links together to make it in to a table and used it outside to hold a flower pot and another gave it to her kids to play with.
You've some very inventive and creative neighbors.

Feckin' APCOA. They wanted 30 euro per year for employee parking here. Never heard anything since from APCOA for not signing up like I was told. Bonito you are amazing!

Last edited:
Back