oxegen sensor

BlackScooby

Petrolheads
hey all, would anybody know the wiring codes for a 3 wire oxegen sensor?? the colours coming from da car are a blue,gray and a white. i think da blue is da signal and da other 2 are heater wires. would this be correct?? thanks dave

thanks a mil brian... :thumbsup: would you believe when i got the car that the sensor was connected with phone cable... da poor scooby. :(

Was your car runnin bad with the old sensor??
I'm on my third one now :D But dont think i needed to change it last time, just did coz i had to take it off to fit the catted d/pipe for nct

my car had alot of other serious problems..it was in safe mode wen i got it, i finally got that off, da only prob i have now is it missing high in da revs approx 5000rpm, but its only when the car is up to tempreture.. which is very annoyin :wall:

Would love to say i know whats causin that but haven't a clue.
If I were you I'd stick in a fresh set of pfr6b plugs and go from there. MAYBE a coil pack problem :ponder:

exactly wat is next on my agenda!.. have 4 brand new ones waiting for me wen i get home 2mor,hopefully i will wake da west up 2mor night, :pray: :D

god its not that bad a place.. i am from milltown outside tuam.. friend of mine bought a bug eyed prodrive off elite autos about year ago...

If yer goin in round galway for a spin tomorrow night gimme a shout 0851647872

Ya i know the lads in elite and i know the bug your talkin about, how's it goin for him??

I've heard some horror stories about cars bought from there but alot of people have bought perfect cars from there

well i can tell you a horror one.. he only had that scooby for a week or 10 days and both pistons on da left hand side of the engine seized and then it was gone for about 4 months.. but the car isnt half the car it was since it came back!!! will do i might be around sat nyt not sure yet.. my car is in da shed at home waitng for a standard exhaust.. feckin nct!!!! :angry: :angry:

Holy fu*k :angry: :angry:
He had a 04 sti down there and lent it to one of the mechanics for the evening, went 5miles out the road and engine failed

would you buy a subaru there?? :lol: i have a lovely 3inch stainless decatted all da way from da turbo.. its so much hassle :angry:

Same as..... Takes me bout 2 hours to change the whole thing provided the bolts on the downpipe/turbo don't pull the piss :D

And no fuckin way would i buy a subaru there

Back