Outside Taps

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone fit them? And what sort of price would you be talking?

Looking at 2 options.

1. Get one put in the back garden taken off the mains

or

2. Get one out the front coming off the downstairs toilet sink. If i was doing this i would also need a valve inside the house so the neighbours cant rob me water once the council start charging for it.

Any advice appreciated :thumbsup:

I personally wouldn't run it too the front, Out the back of the house, any guntering done can be done better at the back, also harder for people too take from the back, you can get a tap that can be fitted with a pad lock so no one will rob, can be gotten in any woodies i'd say, Also you can run a stopper tap and put it in a hidden place and just switch on both when using them.
You can just run a extra length hose for the front, But definately back of the house.
Not sure of prices, but taps wouln't be that expensive. Do it at home for feeding cattle so its quite handy, grant it its easier done in the middle of a field!!!!!

Even better, fair play mick. If i was in sligo i could pop down too the local shop and get one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not a clue in dublin, In sligo i'm a man that can get you things, in dub i'm just a lost poor soul with sove very valuable info!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=15858.msg195309#msg195309 date=1245239625]
Stay away from Aldi Robbie pop out to me and ill give you 1 :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Sound Mick, I assume I'll need pipes and a T-piece to come off the mains. any chance you could fit it too?

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=15858.msg195302#msg195302 date=1245239014]
I personally wouldn't run it too the front, Out the back of the house, any guntering done can be done better at the back
[/quote]

Only reason i was thinking of the front is because the house is terraced and i'd have to run the hose through the house when washing the car. The front door and Toilet are offset from the rest of the house so there's a little side entrance there where the bins are usually kept that i was thinking could hide it well. But I'd say i'd be better off with it the back as there's be more pressure from the mains. and would be a tidier job as you say

Nah, thinking about it, it'll probably be better out the back. What time are you working until tonight?

Sound Mick, had to google Qualpex :lol: Might be down to you for the tea and some of the piping during the week :thumbsup:

do you have any plants at the front you could hide behind them thats what i did as the parking in there very handy for washen cars ect you could prob hide it beside you down pipe from your gutter

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=15858.msg195897#msg195897 date=1245396726]
Cheers for the stuff last night Mick, more karma for ya :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No prob at all Robbie :thumbsup:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=15858.msg195952#msg195952 date=1245412986]
did you buy a house robbie ???
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]

nope its the woman's house but I've been living there for a few months now. Just need to sort out something so i can wash the car there, I'm sick of having to go over to my parents to wash it.

Still trying to sell hers before we buy our own, Got one couple semi-interested and another viewing next week but there's nothing firm yet.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=15858.msg195973#msg195973 date=1245417801]
You can come down & use my taps, as long as you wash my car while you're at it :icon_grin:
[/quote]

I know I promised so I will be down... some day :lol:

Back