Orange WRX. Where did it go ?

Mackers79

Hi Guys

Im new here but joined with hopes to be able to track down a WRX I had many moons ago.

99 WRX 4 door, Resprayed in Lambo Orange.

I bought the car in early 2003 and kept it Until late 2005 to which time I sold it to a local guy who then sold it to someone in Kildare as far as I am aware, so its a long time missing.

The original owner was the Owner of the Subaru dealership In cork at the time and there was allot of STI Upgrades done to the car in his ownership.

I had a full stainless exhaust, Custom Intake and remap done also. And resprayed of course, Not everyones cup of tea but I liked it.

The car was minded like a Baby and never needed anything during my ownership.

Im fairly well known In BMW circles now days but I have always had a softspot for Scoobys and Im looking for a new toy/Second car so thought it would be nice to get this back if possible and do it right, instead of the way 22 year old me did :facepalm :banghead

Excuse the bad rear lights and eyebrows etc, i was young and stupid :icon_grin:

Any info would be appreciated. :yellowthumb:

Scooby2_zps5e75f4ae.jpg

Scooby_zps1e9f8690.jpg

so, if you remember reg, I would deffo try to check if its still on road or if someone took it of road long time ago... that might save you a bit time

I checked on the free motor check and cartell and it still showing, If it was scrapped it would not show up as far as i know, Could be wrong though

99 C 8603

Its not scrapped or been deemed a write off and the last time it was sold on was the 16/07/2014 but hasn't had any tax since the 31/07/2010 so it may have been lying up somewhere for a while. Hope this helps, best of luck with the search :subaru:

Hope you manage to find it.

Lovely colour

Would you not know anyone that could get owner from reg ??

:smokin:

Thanks guys.

No dont know anyone that could do that.

If not ill just have to buy another one :carexhaust:

good luck finding her.
it should not be hard to notice an orange wrx on the road

Back