Opel Astra OPC

Seen this car loads of time around ennis, absolutely spotless and always is :carwash:

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=42210.msg502367#msg502367 date=1420755577]
Seen this car loads of time around ennis, absolutely spotless and always is :carwash:
[/quote]
Cheers Pedro....do my best to keep her right...Btw when am I getting a look at your scooby and who's your mechanic

On d blob did basic servicing, maintenance myself, used slatterys subaru main dealer in puckane, nenagh for timing belt kit and parts and found them very good. Charlie mcenry in ennis has good reputation on performance motors, hes involved in rallying also

With the type r other than basic servicing going to ask danny autoworks in limerick to look after her, met danny and seems to know his stuff, hope to have type r on d road for may, u hopefully will have d opc sold by then and have a scoobie for a meet up :thumbsup:

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=42210.msg502373#msg502373 date=1420757269]
On d blob did basic servicing, maintenance myself, used slatterys subaru main dealer in puckane, nenagh for timing belt kit and parts and found them very good. Charlie mcenry in ennis has good reputation on performance motors, hes involved in rallying also

With the type r other than basic servicing going to ask danny autoworks in limerick to look after her, met danny and seems to know his stuff, hope to have type r on d road for may, u hopefully will have d opc sold by then and have a scoobie for a meet up [emoji106]
[/quote]
What sort of type r?

Just started a blog last night about d new jammer a 1998 sti type r, running a red ep3 civic type r as s daily now and bought a 1998 sti type r for weekend use, sold d blob eye sti last November,

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=42210.msg502376#msg502376 date=1420757965]
Just started a blog last night about d new jammer a 1998 sti type r, running a red ep3 civic type r as s daily now and bought a 1998 sti type r for weekend use, sold d blob eye sti last November,
[/quote]
Saw your ep3 parked at Apple green last night I think.about seven. Get a link up to your blog.

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=42210.msg502385#msg502385 date=1420758976]
Saw your ep3 parked at Apple green last night I think.about seven. Get a link up to your blog.
[/quote]
Blog is only visible to paid-up members ;)

Back