oops

:lol: :lol:

That chap will have a nice shiny new Evo courtesy of the Greater Manchester Police. That is if he isn't convicted of drink driving :lol:

Never let the cops drive your vehicle away.

They done that to a mate o mine. He had an evo seven. They spotted him diffin er and pulled him took him outa the car and left him standin in the street and headed on with car. Told him he could pick it up at the station in the morning. Fookers must o been out staging it cause it was left round the back of one of the local pubs and the keys put through the letterbox.......

I'd say they confiscated a scooby the previous night, and it made the bend without issue,
But then the following night found themselves in the evo and thought it would do the same,
Big mistake :roll: ha ha roll,
Dan

[quote author=dannywrx link=topic=26293.msg308869#msg308869 date=1283629433]
They done that to a mate o mine. He had an evo seven. They spotted him diffin er and pulled him took him outa the car and left him standin in the street and headed on with car. Told him he could pick it up at the station in the morning. Fookers must o been out staging it cause it was left round the back of one of the local pubs and the keys put through the letterbox.......
[/quote]

That's the craziest story I've heard in a long time!!

Back