Old friend moves on

All good things come to an end, lovely car, at least you have the RS to ease the pain๐Ÿ‘

I'm sorry to hear John,
As above I always like that car.
I hope she is going into a good home and that she makes a room for something special...perhaps a Cosworth?
Edit: Is it you Gordo?

I'm sorry to hear John,
As above I always like that car.
I hope she is going into a good home and that she makes a room for something special...perhaps a Cosworth?
Edit: Is it you Gordo?
Shes going to a great Subaru home .Will be well looked after. No Cossi as have Focus rs in garage waiting for reopening of the country.

Great car John and a real credit to you . Long time to have a car ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Hope youโ€™ll have another Subaru at some stage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and your more than welcome to drive it anytime you want ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Itโ€™s the new replacements for the type r and what a car it is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Wow. Well in Joe. Cracking car, was chatting to john before about it and it looks a pristine example with very low miles. Well done ๐Ÿ˜€

Good man John congrats on sale and by the looks of it it's gone to a good home
RS is a fabulous machine don't be a stranger only for that pedro fella you would have taken many an umbrella for travelling the furthest to a meet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I am sure the RS can take a tap on the dashboard to say well done and it won't mind in the slightest ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congrats Joe I've a feeling I already know your plans for this one!

Back