Oil Burn

Hi all
Looks like I am burning oil, anyone any idea where to start ? Was going to check the PCV first as I read it can cause oil to pass through the exhaust.....car is running fine, no knocks or noises other than oil burn....am I looking at engine out or should I check the turbo after the PCV
Cheers
Sorted the oil burn problem.....broken piston oh and a cracked block....the joys of it

Ouch I’d say that cost a few Bob!
Priced around Ireland and Europe and couldn’t beat ICP for price, standard bottom end mind you but prices here were off the wall!!

Good to see you got sorted 👍🏻

Ouch I’d say that cost a few Bob!
Priced around Ireland and Europe and couldn’t beat ICP for price, standard bottom end mind you but prices here were off the wall!!

Good to see you got sorted 👍🏻
Ya,not cheap but Ali Burrows was fast and all stuff send out in a few days, now only need to out it all together.

Ya,not cheap but Ali Burrows was fast and all stuff send out in a few days, now only need to out it all together.
Can I ask the spec and price you went/paid for?

Message me if you like or tell me mind my own business!

Only curious is all after my own build…. Which I did myself..
Made my eyes water a bit… 😳

Now, I say “build”…. I only took it all out with help from my good pal Philip…

New bottom end in a crate, got heads done and put it all back together.

No obviously, I replaced all the seals,gaskets,clutch,flywheel,steering rack,ball joints… anything I came across that was replaceable and in the area of where I was… was replaced.

I’ve a figure but would love to hear what you had to fork out.

Great help here from several long standing members 😉👍🏻
A massive credit to this club 👍🏻

I’d have given up on the car at the stage I was at, with no end in sight!

But the JDM “guru” was on hand a few evenings 😉

He even broke his van to help me…! 🙈🙈🙈😉😀😀

Back