Oh God Yes (Updated)

Re: Oh God Yes

spend that much on a car stick are mates in the back and the burr ,cream f off subaru for the people no more just for rich funts

[quote author=john link=topic=3959.msg41074#msg41074 date=1192153656]
spend that much on a car stick are mates in the back and the burr ,cream f off subaru for the people no more just for rich funts
[/quote]

What the fcuk are you talking about? Most of us speak english on this forum :ponder:

[quote author=john link=topic=3959.msg41074#msg41074 date=1192153656]
spend that much on a car stick are mates in the back and the burr ,cream  f off  subaru for the people no more just for rich funts
[/quote]

Yeah a bit lost by this rant too - although you added it at 3am so my guess is there was some blood recorded in your alcohol level?

The cream interior is a standard Impreza, just look at the seats, no bucket in them :thumbsup:

for a hot hatch its pretty sweet, different name and it might have been liked more            but

THIS IS NOT A IMPREZA  !!!!!

dont care who u are or wat u say , its just not!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I THINK THE DARK COLOUR IS CLASS, yes im shouting, I WANT ONE :roll:

multi-spokes will rock on it, does it have a wider track or does it just give the appearance :dunno:

:thumbsup:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=3959.msg41085#msg41085 date=1192176853]
for a hot hatch its pretty sweet, different name and it might have been liked more but

THIS IS NOT A IMPREZA !!!!!

dont care who u are or what u say , its just not!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly

Have to say I like it! I for some reason don't think it looks all that like the Mazda! The side rear window and the Hatch back shape are a given but other then that nothing!

I agree with Gerry! The dream for most people start when Colin put subaru on the map and since then People have always had something to say about all the models that came after the classic! This car will eventually be love by all as did the other models!

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=3959.msg41047#msg41047 date=1192139288]
Looks well but cream interior is gay :D
[/quote] :lol:  :lol:

Agree with some of the lad should of released it under a different name.Some funny opinions though :lol: :thumbsup:

the sti is nicer than i thought in these pics. i cant wait to see one up close.

Photoshop pick of new car

1524279283_f92192221e_o.jpg

:subaru:

i agree with wetpatch as above  :D

im speechless, the detailing on the front arch is just class

:thumbsup:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=3959.msg41223#msg41223 date=1192277105]
Photoshop pick of new car

1524279283_f92192221e_o.jpg

[/quote]