Oh dear

"Its fine hunny your car still runs" every single electronic part and trim piece will just need to be replaced in a few days

He needs a good kicking 2 much money that lad.
Looked like that bond movie with the car coming out of the sea

This is amazing. This doesn't look like Dubai so expensive fix. Needs a snorkel!

Last edited:
Happened a lad up in clarehall in his 141 or 151 DB9. Went through a big flood like that but instead of going through it he got stuck in it. The clown was stuck there for about 4 hours just sitting in his car ha. Then onto the flatbed it went

How can people be such fools

Had to do it in a 106 I had a few years ago to get to the wife and kids, they were stuck in a flood Dean the son was 3 and the wife was pregnant with Reece at the time.
Shot down the hill in ballier into the water the car was floating at one point but it made it through lol great little car
In the meantime a friend had picked them up in a Nissan patrol water was up to the bottom of the windscreen on the patrol
Frightened the balls out of me

They were stuck in traffic because of the weather on there way home nowhere to go and water just kept rising

Done it many a time... trick is to keep moving through and do not stop as during movement water doesn't collect / fill behind the radiator - i.e. the electrics mainly stay dry. You stop or go really slow and everything drowns and that's all she wrote... Wouldn't try it with anything really expensive though - too much risk.

Seen plenty that tried it though and either stopped and drowned electrics... or rev'ed engine hard and water-locked it when water got into the intake (cylinder fills with fluid and keeps valves closed and pressure builds up). Can be very expensive to fix as might bend rods etc.

Deffo this was a 400 Euro 106 air intake is nice and high on the engine once you get the bow wave right lol
I was very surprised it got through it and not a drop got into the car

**** sake. No need for him to be in that lane where it's so deep.

The railway bridge near me always floods under when there's heavy rain. Last time was up to the headlights. Some eejits in an Alfa tried ploughing through it last time and the car conked out after it got through.

I always get through and always have people flagging me down saying I won't make it.

My missus went through a small flood in a Yaris t sport with one of those stupid k+n typhoon intakes and wrecked the engine . Cylinder 3 the Conrod snapped . New engine from Traynors £250 so wasn't to bad .

My missus went through a small flood in a Yaris t sport with one of those stupid k+n typhoon intakes and wrecked the engine . Cylinder 3 the Conrod snapped . New engine from Traynors £250 so wasn't to bad .
Jezys

That's why u don't like them baz[emoji12]

250 for a engine that's cheap alright

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back